No announcement yet.

Need an Opinion on our logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion none of them are that great as they really don't "pop". The third was the best I thought but the letters are too thin, should be more bold and catches the eye. That's what haunt marketing is all about.

Check out the logo from Folklore posted on here before and at the bottom of their posts. Letters look large and east to recognise.....

DA

Comment

just a sugestion

I tweaked your design a little its subtle adjusted the eyes and changed ozark wadayathunk

Comment

I agree with many of the other posters that although you're getting contrast with the different fonts, "Ozarks" looks way inferior to "Haunted". Imagine "Ozarks" being expanded to about the same side as "Haunted", and the first letter would be positioned below the eyes.. so make it a snarling mouth.

This may detract from the mystery of having just some menacing eyes, or it may amplify the total effect. In any case, it's probably worth passing the idea on to your artist in case he hasn't thought of it yet.

Comment

I would hazard to agree with some of the people on here. "Ozarks" need to be bigger and bolder. and I do like the eyes in the shape of the a and u. very clever! good job!

Comment

Working...
          X