Room Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room Ideas

I need to make a room for my attraction that people will remember forever. I have $110 to spend. I want to do something with clowns (my speciality). Any ideas will help. Thanks.

GH
    THE SCARE DOCTOR

a dressing room with like 3 or 4 changing booths and curtains and maybe a few peaces of luan and flex it in different ways and cover in mirror film to make a fun house like room but you can hide in any of the booths
    Holy crap scaring people is fun!!!

Comment

We had luck once with a dark room and glow in the dark hockey mask all over and when they got all the way in we turned on the strobes with clowns in there.
      Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

At a local Jaycees haunt I volunteered for last year, the team created a clown room with 3 actors. two roamed around the room (they were very active and were perfect for the part) while the other was chained up(plastic of course). One of them pretended to "release" the third one, and all hell broke loose in that room.

Comment

Have "Grandma" lead them.

Into the clown roof.
          "I hate clowns, don't you?"

"Here we are, in the clown room...where are they?
          Oh, I forgot...I KILLED THEM!"
          Lights go on, dead clowns are hanging from the walls and Grandma has turned totally psycho and is right next to them!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by GrimmHallows101 View Post
            I need to make a room for my attraction that people will remember forever. I have $110 to spend. I want to do something with clowns (my speciality). Any ideas will help. Thanks.

GH
            If it were me I'm paint it in 3D like Larry & his crew did at The Darkness last year. Do whatever designs you can think of ie., they did some hole in the walls/floors effects, fire on the walls, huge paint splatters/globs on the floor/walls, etc.
            John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Working...
            X