Clown Room Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clown Room Ideas

I have a few good clown ideas but im looking for something that people will remember forever. Any suggestion?
    THE SCARE DOCTOR

Make a wall eat them. Thats memorable.
    In my opinion Dont do Clowns, they are overdone. They are in almost every haunted house in the country. do something different.
    Make them walk through what looks like a wierd curtain, when they get through they see in a mirror that they just walked through a body, (its slit like for an autopsy)
    have a 8'x8' room that is 8' high also. At 7' all the way around attach tulle fabric so it sags down to about 5' in the center. basically you have a see through bag for a cieling. Fill it with live crickets, as many as you can buy for $110, then light the room from above with LEDs so the crickets cast cool writhing shadows on the ground. Dry dog food or pieces of potato will keep them fed.
    Think outside of the box, memorable means different from things they have already experienced, Clowns they have seen plenty of times. The ideas I posted are just a few, but think outside the box. Im sure others will post more ideas.
    (If you want to know how to make a wall eat them then ask, but for now Im to tired to type it out)
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Allen the thought of that makes my skin crawl! eww!
      I'm gonna have to try that.
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

I thought about doing the cricket thing with a costume...thousands of crickets inside of a trench coat with lots of texture under for them to crawl on and in....the reaction of opening the coat to them crawling all around would be priceless...and I think they would stay on halfway well due to the temp outside in october...they would want to stay against the warm body....as long as they dont try to bite their way inside!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

They will remember this!

sigpic
          PEACE, ADAM
          www.poisonprops.com

Comment

I'd like to know, when you not tired how to make a wall eat the clowns. That sounds like something I might like to try.

Comment

I bet you have to put something on the customer to make the wall interested in them. Perhaps some fresh vanilla paint. Walls love that color/ flavor, and really suck it up. Getting the walls to regurgitate the customer is the tough part.
              www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

If you have many clowns to hide

Have a big room (empty) except for a small clown car, then all the clowns emerge from the clown car(via hole in wall behind or under it) as it belches a little smoke and fart soundtrack.
                The room could be made to look like a garage with car parts, posters , tools.
                The cobb webs on the clown car could make it seem the car has been sitting there, ignored by the mechanic for a long time, much too long for any live clowns to be in there.
                Surprise!
                Get a small car body from a junker, use a grinder, cut it down in size to make it ridiculously tiny or find a Subaru 360 (1970) they are very small and look like a half-sized VW bug.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X