Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back from the Hospital, RFR to Return...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from the Hospital, RFR to Return...

Hello all,

First thank you all...no THANK YOU ALL for the thousands of personal emails, phone calls and more the last few weeks while I tended to some many items as I like to put it "Life" happening.

Also for understanding my abrupt turning around on the freeway and heading home from MHC before arriving due to my Mother Having a Heart attack.

It is no secret I always believe family before anything. I say it on RFR every week, so I had to tend to her and situation.

She was in ICU for 4 days and has now returned home. She is still very frail now and mostly bed ridden, but a recovery non the less. My prayers are constant for her and no one wants to lose their parents.

So I am being positive.

So with that said, THANK ALL of you for understanding why there has not been a RFR show, and I have been gone from the virtual world for a few weeks.

on the up side: RFR is still 100% forward on the TV Series for next fall, the 24/7 Station is set to beta test soon, and our own line of Comic Books, and our first two Masks for Haunts are coming by 2011 TW.

As for the show itself, RFR will come back full force next week Friday with complete MHC Live Coverage, Interviews, Wrap Up and more (thanks to the AWESOME casket Crew I have)!!!

And Come Monday, RFR is back. I still have many issues family wise to deal with, but I do think the Return of RFR will help keep that mind of mine busy.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN for the emails, calls and most of all understanding why their hasn't been a RFR recently.

Jonathan

___

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family........ Ron
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Jon.....

Sorry I missed ya I told Badger to let you know you and your mom was in my thoughts and prayers! Shane and its glad she's doing better! Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

My prayers go out to you, your family and especially your mother, I hope that she makes a speedy and full recovery.
        sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear you're back...
          http://www.bigscaryshow.com
          http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

My prayers are with you, your family, and with your mother!! I am 100% in agreement about family first. I had to postpone my own show a week so that I can enjoy time with my children before they left for June and July to be with their mother. I'm thankful that she is recovering, and my deepest wishes for things to be back to normal as soon as possible for your family!!
            sigpic
            Haunted Radio's Websites:
            Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
            contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Comment

Wishing your mom only the best

I am in the same situation here taking care of a loved one.. I wish her a speedy recovery. Thanks for letting us know. Take care.

Comment

Good luck on everything...my thoughts are with you and your family. Going through some medical issues with my mother right now too...totally feel where you are at.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Glad to hear everything is doing better. Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                  X