froght props fear floors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• froght props fear floors

anyone know how these things are made. what moves the floors..i would like to have these in a hall way but the price is to much for me,....help would be great

they use an air bag system. No really cheep way to do one that I no of.

Comment

I've heard of people using large bore cylinders pneumatically run, however unlike the airbag system, they give MUCH more responsive movements unless restricted by exhaust flow regulators...

I would check out Bimba.com and see what kind of lifting force that some of their larger bore systems have....

Comment

Got Em' And Easier Than You Would Think =)

Hey there, Ethan from Hundred Acres Manor here. Assemble a metal frame to contain of fairly large ball-bearings then slapped a sheet of heavy ply on top for a walking surface. A lip around the top edge allows for the ply to rest on the bearings while allowing about 3 inches of play each way. So essentially a controlled walk over marbles just like in the cartoons that is contained for a safe and cool effect. Hope that helps. Have a happy and safe haunting season!

Best Wishes,

Ethan Turon
        Last edited by Hundred Acres Manor; 08-31-2010, 07:08 PM.
        www.HundredAcresManor.com

Comment

Im all for people making their own props, I do think it would be a good idea to not name the vendor or specific product your trying to "replicate". If you ask for help making a moving floor then you will get even more ideas than if you ask how so and so does it.
          Good luck making your floor hope it turns out good.
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Thanks Allen

Hey there,

Thanks =) Edited my reply post =)

Best Wishes,

Ethan Turon
            www.HundredAcresManor.com

Comment

Working...
            X