Real Caskets for sale in PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Caskets for sale in PA

Anyone interested in purchasing some caskets? I have access to wooden ones and sometimes metal ones. They have some dings but nothing major. All wooden ones are 250.00 and there is about six left. I just bought 5 of them. He is getting more metal ones. I will post when they become available. Send me a PM if anyone is interested in them.

Oh and these are damaged caskets not used ones.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by spookhaven; 06-12-2010, 04:55 PM.

Caskets

Originally posted by spookhaven View Post
    Anyone interested in purchasing some caskets? I have access to wooden ones and sometimes metal ones. They have some dings but nothing major. All wooden ones are 250.00 and there is about six left. I just bought 5 of them. He is getting more metal ones. I will post when they become available. Send me a PM if anyone is interested in them.
    man I would love to get some but shipping them to alabama would cost a bunch

Comment

Getting a lot of offers for lower prices. Please know that this was someone I found to purchase from for our haunt. My cost at 225.00 and 25.00 to drive to get them round trip 4 hrs. Not looking to make any from folks here was just an offer for something I found.

Comment

shipping

wonder how it would cost to ship to alabama

Comment

can you send them to amarillo texas if you so email me joshua77wilson@yahoo.com and let me now thank you

Comment

I will check with my dealer and see if he is willing to ship them but I don't know that he will. I think he will allow us to have them picked up but you would have to make arrangements for shipping. I will try to check around.

Comment

WOW I need one of these for my house!

Comment

Found these...

http://cgi.ebay.com/CASKETS-299-Coff...item1c13751f6f

Ebay find

Peter T
                FS
                Fables Studios
                Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
                https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Thanks for the post of another vendor on ebay but understand these are not what I have available for sale to haunters. Mine are as pictured above and the ebay link is not related to this original post.

I still have 3 available at this time I can get my hands on if anyone is interested.

Comment

where in PA are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Terror_Field View Post
                      where in PA are you?
                      We are in Lock Haven (17745)

Comment

Looking for Metal Casket.

Spookhaven

Do you have any metal caskets right now? We are looking for one for our haunt in MD. Any color or adult or teen size would be great.

Comment

Working...
                        X