So long Big 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long Big 12

And welcome Nebraska to the Big 10. So is the big 10 now really the big 12 and vice versa until Texas leaves this week? On a side note I heard the Mountain West might be interested in Missouri, maybe they will finally have a shot at a conference title now...
    Jared Layman

Maybe they can start moving towards a playoffs not with these super conferences now instead of the BCS. Kansas is kind of getting screwed, right now everyone is thinking football but with Kansas being a basketball powerhouse I wonder what will happen with them.

Allan

Comment

No one else for college sports talk huh, lol. I know Shane likes NCAA football, any conferance realignment thoughts?
      Jared Layman

Comment

im a big ohio state fan..its nice to see nebraska in there i was hoping pitt.. in there....

Comment

Check yourself at the door... take foot and insert into mouth! The Big 12 is staying together minus the two worst overall sports teams in the big 12. Colorado sucks as everything especially football and basketball. Nebraska is now a marginal football program and they blow hard in everything else.

Colorado and Nebraska are the two worst basketball schools on the planet.

This will hurt Nebraska big time because they recruit big 12 country not big 10 country so I see Nebraska going down the tubes. Hell why would you want to add Nebraska anyway the whole state only has 6 people living there.

Missouri has TWO major markets in St. Louis and Kansas City plus Springfield is almost as big as the biggest market in Nebraska. Stupid.

Who cares Big 12 will go on kicking ass and taking names in both football and basketball and oh baseball which Big 10 SUCKS!

If you ask me BIG 10 is the most over rated conference in all college sports... they get their ass handed to them in all the BCS games, they suck in basketball outside of Michigan State, and they have no baseball to speak off... Big 12 dominates in football, basketball and baseball.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry ummmmmmm just tell us what you think! Shane and its now don't hold back! Shane this time!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Wait a minute, wait a minute, SOMEONE doesn't have their facts straight. The Big10 has the MOST bcs game appearances. The Big12 has the WORST bcs championship game record at 2-5. And the ONLY reason the crappy big 12 is still going to be around is because they begged Texas not to go and agreed to let them do their own network so they will be pulling in more money than every other big12 school. Plus the 2 worst big12 teams left??? So I guess Baylor, Iowa State, Texas Tech, K-State, and the worst of all of them Missouri(who wasn't even wanted by anyother BCS conferance and was basically BEGGING the big10 to take them) are top notch schools? You can keep your Missouri with their ZERO national titles, 15 conference titles, and 11 all-americans and will take Nebraska with their 5 national titles, 46 conference titles, and 52 all americans. I hear they are going to change the name of the Big12 to the Big Texas conferance anyway. Enjoy your last big 12 championship game this fall. Also big 12 national football titles 17, basketball 7. Big 10 National championships football 28, basketball 10. SEC is the best, Big 12 is the worst.

P.S- Larry, quick get to a doctor and get checked out, I think you inhaled too much dust and latex redoing your haunt for Transworld, your mind doesn't seem to be functioning correctly. I heard the haunt looked REALLY nice though, so maybe that brain damage was worth it. Either that or get some sleep and when you wake up you will be able to think logically again.
              Last edited by mindtumor; 06-16-2010, 07:03 AM.
              Jared Layman

Comment

This could.....

Get good!!!! Shane and its I love sports Drama! Shane this time!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X