Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I am missing something..

Hello all,

Any suggestion on things to have on flyers.

I feel like I am missing something.

Name of haunt.
    Location.
    Time
    Date
    Little map
    Websites

Should you have a price on it?

Thank you!

Peter T
    FS
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

I think it's to much, we just do haunt name , tag line , website and phone # . We want to get as many people as we can to our website, thats where we have our brake down of info. Your website is what is going to bring the people to your haunt, if it looks good they will come, if you put to much on your flyer it can start to look like a mess and the customer might not go to your website.

Are is kinda like this

Fright Factory
    haunted attraction
    For more info on dates and times go to www.frightfactory.tv
    phone #

at the bottom coupon

thats it with a cool designed flyer

Comment

P.S. if you don't include some type of discount on your flyer it might as well be a blank piece of paper because no one will even pick it up.

Comment

In my opinion you need (much like Terror knight)
        #1 Awesome imagery from your haunt (catches the eye)
        #2 Website info (gets them the full info)
        #3 a coupon (If you mark the coupon based on where you put them you can track how effective different spots are as the coupon is redemmed)
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I have an unusual situation

Open every night, being a tourist attraction we promise to adjust the tour for the type of group (think a family in a van, all ages plus maybe Grandma)
          Then we have a long , hopefully impressive listing of all the free media mentions over the last 23 yrs.(appealing more to the tourist mind-set, I think.)
          We have to explain reservations since we don't do the plastic debtor cards
          We also have to explain our Hyde & Seek events, once again for the weekend Birthday planner, tourists, ex cetra.
          Although I think flyers are becoming pretty much pre-historic compared to a web site and the number of people who look there first.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Rules..

The flyers are for parades.

Cool images people will keep on their wall and I hope it drives them to the website.
            I was not going to put a coupon on it but I think I will now when two of the more expensive tickets are purchased. Any ideas on coupon usage rules.
            Like: Can only be used once.
            Coupon must be present
            Only good for the 2010 season.
            Heres what I have now. Still adding more.

$5 dollars off when two “2 Life tickets” are purchased at same time. Coupon can only be used once. Coupon may be used any day open during the 2010 season ONLY. Coupon MUST be present when redeemed.
            Fables Studios
            Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

Should I say $5 off. Coupon details @ blah blah blah website.

Or do they need to be printed on the thing itself.
              I would think on the flyer so people would not cause a stink...

Thanks!

Peter T
              FS
              Fables Studios
              Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

I think it depends on when you distribute the coupon. If you distribute the coupon early it should be of higher value to get them to hold onto the coupon. I would do nothing larger then what can easily fit in a pocket. Maybe even a business card that directs them to sign up for *Super Savings* or something on your website. This way you can collect some information to form a mailing list for future use.

My own coupons:
                Valid Sundays only
                The coupon can be applied up to 4 general admission tickets in a single transaction and must be surrendered at time of use
                No cash value
                Valid until Oct. 31, 2010
                Printed coupons not valid on web tickets
                Cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer
                Tracking number (very helpful)

The most important things are your image/logo, name, web address, and the savings. Full color 2 sided printing doesn't cost that much more and I'd put any of the details on the back.
                Ken Darrigo
                ClearCut Operations, Inc.
                ClearCut Operations | http://www.clearcutoperations.com
                TerrorDome Haunted Scream Park | http://www.terrordome.com

Comment

We limit coupons

We really don't want everyone with a printer printing their own Ravens Grin $2.00 bills.
                  Our coupons are business card sized and have an embossed stamp put on it which leaves a raised area with my name and other designs on it.
                  A few years ago a whole hay ride of people had big, white pieces of paper with the following lines printed on it:
                  Haunted House Coupon
                  $5.00 off to any haunted house.
                  I laughed so hard! I turned on My Printer and made myself a Ford Gt 40 coupon, I have always wanted one now if I can just convince a dealer........
                  AND That Boys & Girls is why the sign in the grocery store say : "No On-line Coupons!"
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

We only have one ticket for all 4 haunts there's no choice. Are coupon reads $3 off every night with this flyer. under that it says (Not to be combined with any other offer. One coupon per person). We started doing things a little different then most, we use the flyers as our main advertising and cut out radio, TV, newspaper. We found that there was a bigger increase in customers by give more discounts then doing more advertising. Our ticket price is $25.00 , it's set at that because we want at least $20.00 per person coming thru the door. This gives us room to play with our discounts to see what works.

My advise, don't make your flyer to wordy , put a discount on there that people will easily understand and that makes them feel like there getting a good deal ( remember you think about what you are doing all the time , the customer is looking at it for the first time, your to views can be much different. It's good to show people you know who don't work with you to get a good read on how they see the flyer and how it reads to them.) MAKE IT SIMPLE, $5 off 2 of these multi somethings is to much. trust me the easier the better. Also make the same discount printable off your website so this way if they lose it they wont just forget you they know , and it helps make them go to your website more , flyer= asses thru the door.

My 2 cents

Comment

Would it be possible for someone to post a pic of theirs so I can see some samples. Or if you feel more comfortable you can email it to me petertomeczko@att.net Once I’m done with mine I can send you mine for constructive criticism. I guess my issue is, this is one of our biggest advertising blasts for this year so I don’t want to F it up.

I want to draw as many as possible.

Peter T
                      FS
                      Fables Studios
                      Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

this is the front...

This is the front. Taking myspace off and adding facebook. Myspace is the thing of the past.
                        Attached Files
                        Fables Studios
                        Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

this is the back but I guess it could be the front depending how it was handed to you...

Hey OOoooo!!!

Sorry full of bad jokes today!

Peter
                          FS
                          Attached Files
                          Fables Studios
                          Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

Fixed

Fixed text on side. To hard to read before.
                            Pete
                            Attached Files
                            Fables Studios
                            Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

Nice Flyer!

That looks great to me!
                              *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Working...