Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WANTED: Christine Car by Nightscream studios / spark fence unit/ old man SPFX mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Christine Car by Nightscream studios / spark fence unit/ old man SPFX mask

Looking for the CHRISTINE CAR prop by Nightscream studios.

Looking for a SPARK FENCE UNIT, I do not need metal fence, just the unit that produces sparks.

Looking for OLD MAN SPFX silicone mask.

I am located in the northeast and can pick up Christine car that anyone is willing to sell. Anyone outside the area, if you are willing to ship, I would be interested as well.

Please send inquiries to my email. Thanks to all replies!

Surgeoen@gmail.com

spark fence

if you already have the metal just hook the positive or neg of a battery charger to what ever you are going to touch the metal with and then hook the other to the metal; if your person isn't moving far.

Comment

Don't use a car battery...

Use a car battery CHARGER! Much safer... all you need is 2 amps. The older type works best...

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/cat...ame=Schumacher

From Wikipedia:

Hazards
      Explosion

A battery explosion is caused by the misuse or malfunction of a battery, such as attempting to recharge a primary (non-rechargeable) battery,[68] or short circuiting a battery.[69] With car batteries, explosions are most likely to occur when a short circuit generates very large currents. In addition, car batteries liberate hydrogen when they are overcharged (because of electrolysis of the water in the electrolyte). Normally the amount of overcharging is very small, as is the amount of explosive gas developed, and the gas dissipates quickly. However, when "jumping" a car battery, the high current can cause the rapid release of large volumes of hydrogen, which can be ignited by a nearby spark (for example, when removing the jumper cables).

When a battery is recharged at an excessive rate, an explosive gas mixture of hydrogen and oxygen may be produced faster than it can escape from within the walls of the battery, leading to pressure build-up and the possibility of the battery case bursting. In extreme cases, the battery acid may spray violently from the casing of the battery and cause injury.
      Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

Comment

Working...
      X