Signs for Promoting a Haunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs for Promoting a Haunt?

Does anyone know a place (Westchester, CT) area or online to purchase promotional signs for a haunt. We have found a 11x17 sign printed on both sides is $9 a piece we were looking to find the lowest price.
    Thanks

Originally posted by HauntedDeadEnd View Post
    Does anyone know a place (Westchester, CT) area or online to purchase promotional signs for a haunt. We have found a 11x17 sign printed on both sides is $9 a piece we were looking to find the lowest price.
    Thanks

Is that 11x17 Feet or inches? What kind of material? How many? indoor / outdoor?

this will help.

Peter T
    FS
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

find some material on craigs list and make them for free....save some money.....more money for your haunt.....

Comment

go old style

Just like the old timers from years and years ago when they used hog blood and milk mixed to make red paint .
        Yummy! (Stinky?)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

the size is in inches. Also signs the size of realtor signs.

Comment

We bought a screen printer from http://www.ryonet.net/ the kit comes with everything.They have one color to 4 color setups reasonable print your own signs shirts whatever.We get our sign stock from a place in SC I think 18x24 any color blanks are about .85cents and h wires are .45 cents .Learning material cds comes with it and they have tutorials on youtube its not hard or complicated to learn and it saved us a ton of $$$$s on signs.Also I have bought printed signs off ebay double sided 18x24 yard signs with h wire run about $3.00 each and got free shipping.i was very happy with quality and turn around time we were in a time pinch.
            Destiny comes to those who listen...... Fate finds the rest.

Comment

Working...
            X