NON-contact lenses???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NON-contact lenses???

Does anyone know of lenses / goggles that rest over the eye?
    Like these tanning eye covers but transparent :

Basically something to wear behind a mask , but over the eye for people who already wear contacts ( no I'm not getting prescription monster eyes :P )

I would think there'd be a demand for something like this , considering not everyone has perfect vision , and something more durable and interchangeable than a contact lens. Or for people with perfect vision but can't stand to have anything in their eye.

There are hologram eye sunglasses that I have used before, but I have never seen them shaped.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

yeah , would probably require some kind of pricey printing technique , else go with clear curved eyepieces and hand paint them , be cool to see somebody make these though , contacts just aren't practical , I've seen a pair of scleral contacts for $300 , I could buy a whole costume for that much! And it's probably not a good idea to be swapping contacts around between different actors. You're gonna have to throw them away eventually anyways. So something rigid , plastic , and reusable season after season would be much more preferable.

Comment

Working...
      X