Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Leandro California Location 2010. Will Anyone Else Be Here this October?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Leandro California Location 2010. Will Anyone Else Be Here this October?

We are going to be in San Leandro this year. Just wanted to make sure that no other large scale haunts would be competitors to us there before I signed the lease. Does anyone know of anyone who will be close to here this year?

Thanks!

-Nathan
    FearOverload: Eternal Nightmare

Having competition is a good thing!

It creates the area as a "destination" in the customer's mind.
    "We can drive that direction and see two haunts instead of one!"
    (Of course this only works if anyone has any money to spend at all.)
    Many parents can easily justify sending their kids into a $.5.oo "Haunt" rather than financing what the kids might be asking for, the more expensive one.
    "We took you to a haunted house, we are done til next year."
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Pirates of Emerson is in Fremont. San Leandro and Fremont are within 20-30 minutes of each other. I don't know of any large haunts directly in San Leandro. Are you relocating or starting a new haunt? Is this a temporary trial haunt or is this going to be a permanent locaion for you?

Comment

pirates of emerson is moving this year away from fremont, but we did our haunt last year in Sacramento in the Westfield Downtown Plaza and did very well. I was just wanting to make sure we didn't have competition and warn other haunts to stay away from our area haha. =)
        Last edited by NateTheGreat; 06-22-2010, 09:25 PM.

Comment

I didn't hear that Pirates of Emerson was moving. We have gone the last 2 years in a row and it was great. Do you know where they are relocating to? Where will you be located? I'd like some info as we'd like to come check you guys out. We try to find a couple of new haunts every year to go to. Thanks.

Comment

asanve - you've got to keep up on this stuff!
            Alameda County Fairgrounds, Pleasanton. About 10 minutes (non commute time) up 680 from our prior location.
            Karl

Originally posted by asanve View Post
            I didn't hear that Pirates of Emerson was moving. We have gone the last 2 years in a row and it was great. Do you know where they are relocating to? Where will you be located? I'd like some info as we'd like to come check you guys out. We try to find a couple of new haunts every year to go to. Thanks.
            http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

We're going to be in the Bayfair Mall in San Leandro (15555 E 14th Street).

Comment

Working...
              X