Fears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fears?

Ideas for a fear room: Clowns, bugs, dot (Illusion), claustrophobia, electric chair, dark, any other ideas?

Snakes ,worms, disease, needles, spiders.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Lawyers, used car salesmen, politicians, mother in-laws coming to visit...
      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Naked Zombie Strippers.
        Dr. Saw @ Terrorplex

Comment

Fears? ... DENTIST OFFICE!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

"I'm Not Afraid....

",,of Dracula, Wolfman, Freddie, The Mummy, Frankenstein." Said the small boy standing outside my house.
            "Everybody is afraid of something, what if a large older woman came walking down the street right now and wanted to give you a BIG KISS?"
            "Whaaa! He ran away up the street! True Story.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I would like to see a total dark room with an electric chair in the middle with a single spot light on it. The room is surrounded in chain link fence and a couple actors in straight jackets can come from the darkness and lunge at the fence......and maybe a talent in the walk-way can scare the guests because they are focused on the others....

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
                ",,of Dracula, Wolfman, Freddie, The Mummy, Frankenstein." Said the small boy standing outside my house.
                "Everybody is afraid of something, what if a large older woman came walking down the street right now and wanted to give you a BIG KISS?"
                "Whaaa! He ran away up the street! True Story.
                Is this large older woman was decent looking...i'd go for a big kiss.
                Dr. Saw @ Terrorplex

Comment

BP and the way the whole situation is being handled. The firing of General McCHRYSTAL and SO MANY other things. I also have a fear of weegie boards.

Comment

Great Caesars Ghost

Well think about what that kiss would be like. She towers over you, out weighs you maybe by 6 times, if she gets faint or a dizzy spell she could fall over on you and that would be it!
                    A low-budget movie "The Party Animal" was mostly filmed in town here and the ending is sort of like that as a love potion makes a guy totally irresistable and the women habitating the laundramat are much bigger than he is!
                    Of course the first 99% of the movie is about no female wants anything at all to do with him.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

the only thing we have to fear is fear itself...
                      it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

Working...
                      X