Selling Stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Stuff...

Later this summer I will probably be selling a lot of my haunt props, as I don't think the Terror House will open again. We opened a nightclub this past year and did not have the time to open the haunt. I ran that bar for six months and got out due to lack of business. I am no longer in business with the guy who was my haunt partner, so I don't think the haunt will open again. So later this summer, I will be going through everything and either selling items here on HauntWorld, or on EBay.

Hopefully I can find something else to do for my Halloween seasons in the years to come. If I ever win the lottery, I will open a new haunt.

Maybe I'll do home haunting instead.

Take care y'all!!!

Lord Barnabus
    Steven
    Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

If you have any pics please PM me some.

Do you have any big animatronics? I am looking for a used Scarefactory Super creature or any other good props.

Thanks
    www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Pics and a list of your props please!

Comment

LB, I just came accross this post. For some reason new messages or threads with new posts no longer appear orange to identify that there has been a new post. At any rate, I'm sorry to hear this news LB. I hope circumstances change for you. I hate to see a haunter throw in the towel. I'm not saying that you are. I just hope you're burying your passion for a while and letting it ferment for the future. I wish there was something we could do from here to help.

Kel
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
        X