Haunted Slaughterhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Slaughterhouse

Has anyone done a haunted slaughter warehouse theme before? I'm having trouble thinking of some ideas. Hmmmm.

-Nathan

I am new to this board but can offer some suggestions since I have been doing the Slaughter House for a lot of years.

We have been successful using a hillbilly theme...we are from South Carolina so it comes naturally. Use the biggest, ugliest guys you know to handle the chainsaws, axes, shotguns and various butchering tools. Use the best looking, loudest screaming females to be the victims. The best ones are the younger, lightweight girls the men can throw over their shoulder and carry off to be butchered. We have 3 or 4 areas of activity...a table under a shed...backdropped with white, blood spattered sheets and a rope hanging by a rafter to tie the hands of the victim. We also have a cage for holding or retrieving victims to take to the slaughter shed and two large trees we tie the victims up to. Sometimes we have a "plant" on the hayride wagon who is willing to be dragged off and used as a victim.

LOTS of home made blood is essential, store bought props like arms, legs, brains sitting on a dinner table is always good.

Mostly, a lot of activity....noise ( good dedicated screamers )... the right theme music...and a whole lot of attitude.

Comment

Thats all wrong!

Lightweight females? For butchering? Gotta be fattened up to go to "Market"!
      Waste of time otherwise.
      (Insert evil laugh here~)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Good point The lightweight ones are just the appetizers. We beleive in a full course meal.

Comment

I worked at a haunt that had a slaughterhouse where the humans were mutating into the pigs they slaughtered. Several of them wore pig and wild boar masks and it was a really creepy effect...
          http://www.bigscaryshow.com
          http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Walking through the freezer where they keep the "sides'

The grinding room- perhaps they see a trap sofa or something that opens into a meat grinder shoot
            I have always wanted to do a fly room, surround sound flies on a sound track with speakers hidden every where, old meat laying around computer fans blowing around flies on monfilimant and monofilament hanging down to bump into them, obing florescent light would work great.

Maybe a cattle pen style entrance?

A chart that has a human outline with the different cuts of meat (like the one you see all the time of a cow) seperated with dotted lines

all the stuff that places that employ people have, a break room, locker room, cafeteria, those kinds of things. They make the house more realistic and add a chance to inject different things into the haunt, bathrooms always look great.

Good luck,
            Allen H
            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
            X