Volunteer actors wanted in Oakley, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteer actors wanted in Oakley, CA

This will be our ninth year of home haunting. Our boy and girl scouts man the haunt with the help of some adults and a portion of the proceeds go toward activities and outings for the kids. This year we would like to donate to the surrounding schools in the Oakley area also since the education budget is so strapped. Many of our kids are aging out of scouts and we are in need of "fresh meat" that will commit to our haunt for the entire season. We strictly enforce a "no touch" policy during our haunt. We are on a little over an acre and a good portion of our haunt is outside, including a 7,000 sq. ft. corn maze. We are open Fri. and Sat. 7-10 p.m. and Sun. 7-9 p.m. We generally start the last weekend in Sept. and run through the last weekend in Oct. We are looking for people that truly enjoy the spirit of Halloween and are into acting the parts. We need dependable and dedicated volunteers that need to be at least 14 years of age. If you are over the age of 18, a background check will be performed to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Please respond to asanve@sbcglobal.net. Thanks.

haunt

hi ? can u get me a way there & a place for me to sleep

Comment

If I had the money and the space I'd help ya out. Hard to find people who are as into it as we are.

Comment

thx

well thx for takeing the time to post me back mane some one will hope me me one of this days i hope

Comment

Working...
        X