Wristbands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wristbands

What vendor does your haunt use for wristbands? What type of wristband do you prefer? Thanks.

Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
    www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
    Located in Richmond, VA

I was just getting ready to do some research on this myself. I picked up info at MHC from Wristband Resource, www.wristband.com

They have a variety of options. Hope this helps and I'll be interested in feedback from others as well.

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raycliff Manor View Post
      I was just getting ready to do some research on this myself. I picked up info at MHC from Wristband Resource, www.wristband.com

Vendor looks good, but I wish they had more info on custom order pricing on the website (has a number to call).

Ryan

Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

We used the wristbands 1 year. Its amazing how much trouble our customers had putting these bands on. We would up putting them on for them which held up our ticket line not to mention those little tabs you tear off the sticky side were all over the ground/floor/ticket booth/etc.
        They seemed like a great idea but didnt work for our attractions.
        Just my 2 cents and my opinion.
        Anyone else have any comments?
        Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Originally posted by N2SPOOKINU View Post
          They seemed like a great idea but didnt work for our attractions.Just my 2 cents and my opinion.

Yea, we have basically 3 pricing options (indoor, trail, and all in one) for our customers... and last year we used plastic wrist bands with 3 tabs and it just became too complicated to put on for some customers and too messy at the end of the night to clean up tabs.

The tyvek wristbands seem much easier to put on, and we'd probably imprint on them our website url and the numbers 1, 2, and 3... and mark off the numbers with a black sharpie as a customer goes through the corresponding event. Maybe not the most sophisticated system, but it's a work in progress at this point... and helps us stay within budget.

Still open to ideas, though.

Ryan

Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

We used the plastic ones for our VIP line with the tear off tabs. The regular customers got the cheaper ones. The good thing about them was the kids were wearing them to school to show their friends they went to our event. That was free in school advertising in itself so they do have their benefits.
            Greg
            Fearfest
            Greg Allen
            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

We are using Bonnie Lewis at Wristband Resources Inc. bonnie@wristband.com.

She has been very helpful and patient as we work on the wording for the wrist bands. I thought there prices were very reasonable.

Let her know Dr. Buzzsaw sent you there.

Comment

Working...
              X