No announcement yet.

MIRROR WITH NO REFLECTION?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this reminds me a lot of a scene in Van Helsing when all of the vampires are dancing at a ball and one human chick has to dance with dracula and he drops her in front of a mirror and she shes herself and only his suit. It's a pretty cool effect cause the rest of the mirror shows the dresses and suits of the other vampires dancing.

Comment

Heres my idea scrutinize it if you want but its just an idea. Put up a fake mirror or prop mirror as it is. Have it fairly large antique frame ect. Have clear plexiglass and then in the room behind it have two mirrors side by side. henge it or have it where it looks seemless if possible. Okay have it where both sides are where everyone shows the reflection at first. Then set up a pic or whatever say with 3 people. the guy and the girl stands to the left of the mirror. And your vampire character stands on the right. Before these people move into place to look in the mirror. The right hand side of the mirror is kicked back enough to show no reflection of your vampire. But say its showing the same picture on the wall or vase or whatever behind them.?! Thats my idea. Seen similar gags with an angled mirror in haunted houses. It works.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Yes, it's called glass. lol. sorry I just had to post that.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
        X