Haunt Placement Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Placement Question

How important is highway haunt exposure.

As in, will there be a leaps and bounds improvement to customers if my haunt is located directly on the highway. I am looking to put my haunt outside a major city in a metro area with 300k residents. (Major city has 4million)

I think the traffic is something like 200k drivers would drive by my haunt every day.

The problem is because I live in such a populated area, Interstate property is very expensive, especially something big enough for a legit haunt.

How much business would I be sacrificing by having my haunt a couple of blocks (literally 1-2) off the interstate.

I imagine that most people check out a website before they go anyways, so they will see how to get there before they go.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Ask around

Talk to as many other area business owners as you can to get a clearer picture of things where you want to be located.
    Would your customers have an exit ramp close by or have to drive 15 miles on the multi-lane to see you? (Once they "saw" you?)
    Parking? Where? How much?
    Would a next to the road location save you advertising money? Maybe?
    Maybe figure the extra rent as that saving on ad money?
    I know of a tourist town in which store rents drop alot a block off of the main street because they see alot less people, but that is a tourisim thing not a haunt where fans will seek you out with a passion.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X