Lemp Haunted House ... Coming Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last Hiding Place!

Underground, deeply residing , waiting for things above ground to calm down, sort themselves out, become civilized, normal again?
    "Who goes there?"
    "Arrgh!
    "They have found us! I hear a machine sound coming this way! Can our door hold them out?"
    "They seem to be well organized, they have matching uniforms, they swarm as they attack, like insects from a hive, one mind, one agenda."
    "You mean...?"
    "Yes it is."

"The Cub Scouts!"
    "Hey they have their Darkness at Lemp tickets, lettem in."
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Looking great Larry. I love these older buildings like this.

Cant wait to see what you do with it.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

looking forward to seeing it in october

I'm also looking forward to seeing the Darkness as well.
        Danny

Comment

I may be jumping the gun on this but here it goes anyway. I saw the monster on the scarefest.com site. And its a Brainstorm butcher standing in front of Lemp Brewery. Is this just something temporary your going with for the theme? Or is this gonna be like some knockoff of Hostel? Just wondering. Like I said in previous posts the Lemps deserve to be part of the theme of this haunt not just the name. This is a place Im and many others are fond of and dont want to see the story changed like some have done in the past. One is MTV'S Fear. They changed names and botched the story up. It is a great place with a great history and story! I just dont think it needs to be changed.
          Thanks,
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Right now everything with Lemp is temporary because we don't have much time to get this done. We will build the haunted house but for the TW show we'll totally make it better. How many people build a major attraction in like a month or two... we are having to hire like a dozen people to get this done.

But I like the logo for now we'll improve on more later.

Larry
            Attached Files
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I .........

Know the feeling here! Shane and its me too! Shane this time!
              sigpic

Comment

Larry...........

any new photos, news, and/or updates ? keep us posted, please!

Comment

Isn't that ripping off Rodney's character from the 7 floors of hell site?! Just wondering?-Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I love seeing attractions at great locations like this. Cant wait to see it at Transworld next year!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Tyler do you think I would rip off someone or do you think it would be the other way around someone ripping me off... I WOULD NEVER rip off anyone. The monster you are talking about is MINE and always has been MINE! It was made for me by Brainstorm Studios... I let Rodney use it.

So before someone goes off saying Rodney is doing something now it was a deal I worked out with him so he could use it from me. Hope that fixed that issues... I'm really just in shock that anyone would think i would rip off someone elses artwork. Unreal!

On another note I will upload several more photos tonight.

Additionally we have all the walls installed in the Lemp. We are taking a break from Creepyworld to focus on getting the maze fixed in lemp. Once the paint comes in we'll paint Lemp and start putting it together.

Lastly, we will totally redo Lemp for the Transworld show. We will also redo parts of Darkness for the TW show as well. I think what we'll do is a deal where you go to both haunts in the same night. One haunt will be without actors (Darkness) and one will be with actors (Lemp).

We'll work on something like that... I hope that is enough to keep people entertained. We will have to think of something WAY over the top to do inside The Darkness.

I have no idea's yet but I will get one eventually.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Sounds great looking forward to seeing more pics.

Regarding the artwork thing it's Larry who had had his artwork stolen several times, and propably Brainstorm's biggest customer he has no need to steal artwork....

DA

Comment

speaking of stealing

I wonder if they ever caught those theives who stole their props back in february 2010 (I think). Never heard anything more on it. I just hope they caught those guys. From reading the original post, it looks like they had quite a haul.

Comment

Looking foreward to pics!

Glad to hear it's coming along. Excited for you guys!
                            *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Working...
                            X