PREDATORS anyone?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PREDATORS anyone?????

anyone seen it yet? story line teaser preview looks interesting... How was it?

Hell yeah...

Mike McCarty and the KNB team kicked ass on Special FX...

Get out there and support the FX Industry !!
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Liked it

People from different military and criminal backgrounds transported to a game preserve planet. Great action, good pace. I liked the predators (I wasnt aware of the schism between the 2 species of predator). Worth checking out if you like the predator series.

Comment

I wanted to see it but I heard it's nothing but the guys walking around in the jungle holding guns and all the predators look the exact same...

Maybe I'll still try it out because I'm sure it's got sine good killings!

DA

Comment

It was okay, not great. I used a free movie ticket from my movie points so I'm not out any money. The RE Aftermath trailer looked wicked, I'm a big fan of Milla Jovoich, comes out Sept 10th in 3d and IMAX.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I saw it and ive been wondering 2 things since...First What the hell was with a Sword fight vs a Predator and 2) What the heck was with the song that played at the credits
            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

It was ok.

I believe that was the song from the first one when they (Arnolds Team) were getting dropped down to the jungle - its was playing on Jesse Venturas tape player.

Did not understand the whole sword thing.

It was OK, was nice to actually see the Predators in this one - the last AVP was too dark and you couldn't really see the Aliens.

Comment

sword fight

It could have been a couple of things..... a play off the first predator with the Indian fighting the predator one on one in the knife fight or it was the samauri slant with the code of the bushido honorable fight thing.... the character was a yakazui they believe in the hole honor thing even if they are criminals....

Comment

They keep trying to top the original ... this film SUCKED!

Why did the cuss like every other word... oh I know is a R. R. film.

It was corny with a capital C.

Now there are two types of Predators the original and some other kind like ummm an Alien mix. Dumb.

I like the idea behind the movie that was cool but the rest was sorta dumb. Nothing new here just same old bull we've already seen in other films. It was better than the last AVP movie, not as good as AVP #1 and lets be honest NOTHING tops the original.

Keep trying... that is all I can say.

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks, larry

I value your opinion ( truthfully) and others as well. The previews looked so GOOD. Oh, well there's always SAW 7, now that everyone seemed to think that Nightmare on Elm Street (new remake) also sucked. The novelty of Halloween 3-D (though Zombie is not directing this time) just dosen't excite me for some reason. Please, give us Syn-Jin Smyth !!!!! (probably locked up in a vault somewhere)

Comment

Hopefully the new Alien movies will be better.

Comment

I liked the new Elm Street even though it wasn't all that much different from the original. I thought it was cool not great but good.

Halloween 2 sucked so bad I won't even go into it...

Saw 7 in 3D... I'll skip it.

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President
                        www.HalloweenProductions.com
                        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Yes, I want to see that one too, the music was done by Midnight Syndicate. "The Dead Matter" comes out on dvd July 30th Midnight Syndicates first movie.
                          Originally posted by chuck weber View Post
                          I Please, give us Syn-Jin Smyth !!!!! (probably locked up in a vault somewhere)
                          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

anyone else ?

see it ? opinions? not sure how much $$$ it made thus far, but probably is doing OK. Still in the theatres around here (philly area).

Comment

Wasnt The Rage Midnight Syndicates first movie? Or did they just do the soundtrack? I cant remember.
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X