How many pro haunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many pro haunters

I know this is a strange qustion, but how many people on here believe in real goasts? I know I do! I have seen one. :shock:

The Ravens Grin Inn, my haunted house has been haunted since at least 1925 when they tried to have a speakeasy tavern in the wine cellar below the basement .
    I have been ocassionally given the credit for incredible special effects here that I don't know how to perform.
    Thanks Otherworldly Guys and Gals!
    A psychic said there are 37 ghosts here, who really knows?
    Last November three of us heard a woman's voice in the wine cellar at almost 2am . The voice was sort of singing and sounded to me like it was coming from up near the top of the 12 foot high stone arch ceiling.
    I have dismissed several strange occurrences that have happened here over the 20 years I have owned this house, but some of them defy dismissal or explaination, the most extreme events of course .
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I have. Our haunt was in a local theater that is known for paranormal activity. Our Cast photo has an unexplained "orb" in it also

lower left in front of girl in black
      http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
      Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
      When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
      If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Go to the Ravens Grinn it will make anyone a believer! I had my first real experience with the supernatural there! But I just didnt go on the tour. Jim and his wife / girlfriend at the time let us spend the night. We actually got to spend the night in a real haunted house! Just like on Scooby Doo huh! LOL! But I had a voice yell in a deep voice "HEY!" from behind me in a corner in the celler. An invisible hand swatted the stream of water right in front of me in the kitchen while I was washing my hands. And I saw orbs in the front room floating all around and changing colors from red to green as I lay on the couch pinching my hand to make sure I was actually experienceing these things! Very trippy! HA! Not to mention the building are haunts in we experienced a dark figure that stayed in the mixing room of an old concrete company building we leased. Lots of stranges noises, things disappearing and then reappearing right in the open. Banging on walls, kicking the back door so loud I hit my head on a pipe in the mixing room while draining out actors half drank soda cans. Looked all around outside and in. No one playing around, nothing! Very strange! I joined a paranormal investitagating team in Hannibal Mo for a while. Until I wasnt able to find a good babysitter anymore and had to quit. But I went on one ghost hunt with them. Never experienced anything with them but my girlfriend did. I have always believed in ghosts way before I ever experienced anything. There real thats for sure!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

I believe in ghost 100%. At our haunt I witnessed a ghost and now i believe
          David "Pug" DeChamps
          Owner of Unlucky 13 Haunted Design

Comment

Had plenty of encounters. Part of normal life to me.
            The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

I believe in goasts. Quick someone call goastbusters :!: Our attraction has about 7 goasts, 4 of which are in the bilge we believe it is a family. 1 is a demon. 1 is a caring female. she pulled me out of a demons path. and there is one more a evil child. He or She hurt one our actors 2 years ago
              5 years in the business and still ticking
              Ive been through HELL on Earth. What can you do?
              USSN

Comment

Back about 4 years ago, a friend and I set out to prove or disprove certain ghost stories in our area. We picked out a few spots in the Dallas area to go examine. All in all, we had about 12 people go to a place called "Dead Man's Gate". This was a large tree(that now sits inside of a park in Dallas) that was used at Civil War times to hang people.
                Now on this trip, we visited this site and 2 othere. The 2 others, we proved wrong- no haunting. One site was an old cemetery which had a very clever setup that would make many people run screaming. It did freak us out really bad at first but we figured out the "haunting" and that was that.
                Back to the "Dead Man's Gate". To keep this story somewhat short, we visited this site twice in the same night. Te first had had 12 people, the second visit only had 4 of us(the other 8 people got bored and gave up). After what we all saw on our second visit had us running to our car to escape that place.

Now I've never really believed in "real haunted places", which is why we set out to disprove these places in the first place. But, that one place, that one night has haunted me ever since. I kid you not, I have had dreams about this event, and I will take this to my grave that somethng unexplainable happened that night.
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I wish I had time to elaborate, but yes, I do believe in ghosts. I've had experiences on several occasions. :shock:

Kel
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I think hauntings are not something that goes on in the same location every night by any means. The phases of the moon, gravitational forces, magnetic forces from inside of the earth may be influencing if we have a supernatural experience or not at any given point in time.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

My little sister has had a girl standing by her bedside for years when she slept.
                      Her story's make the hair on my neck rise. Sister grew up and bought my last house, the ghost moved in with her. No ghost when i lived there for 7 years!
                      My brother in law keeps telling her ghosts lie nowhere in the agreement of through Richer or Poorer and he's leaving if the ghost dosen't.
                      She's dealt with this for 22 years now.
                      She talks to it!

Comment

While I do believe there are definately unexplained phenomena, I always have trouble with the whole "orb" evidence...

As a haunter how many times have you tried to photograph a scene and there might be a little dust in the air, what happens???

The flash bounces off the dust particulate in the air and creates an "orb".
                        I take progress shots to show the wife that I've actually been "working" and I either have to wait for a while for the dust to settle or gets lights so I don't have to use the flash. If not there are too many "orbs" to even be able to see the scene!!

Enities? sure I've seen things and felt things I can't explain, but please let's loose the orbs!
                        R&J Productions
                        Las Vegas, NV
                        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

We have successfully created "orbs" with a digital camera by throwing dust into the air and spraying some mist at the same time, but it took about ten trys before getting one and it was a white orb, but they do come in all colors.
                          The two orbs I saw in the wine cellar with the naked eye are not so easilly explained. Neither are the orbs Damon saw in my front room.??
                          Most camera orbs should not be given alot of value or importance.
                          Some orbs caught on-camera have had little faces in them, though.
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

that is so funny because i take progress shots to show my wife i been working also.and yeah i think the orb stuff is bs also.seems kinda wierd to me that people that say they have seen a ghost can tell you 100 stories about all the ghosts they have seen.but for most of us we dont even get to see one.are ghosts attracted to certain people?like in the instance of the gost of a girl that followed her on the move.or mabie certain people get spooked easier?by a shaddow of a tree branch outside the window?

Comment

o and those shows with the phychics that talk to the ghosts in haunted locations,i believe are also bs,they all feel pains and all that jazz.it wouldnt be much fun to watch a ghost show and have all the unexplained explained so i believe thats all made up

Comment

Working...
                              X