Ohio & Indy Haunted Bus Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio & Indy Haunted Bus Tour

We’re planning a haunted attraction bus tour for June 1 & 2, 2011. The Midwest Haunters Convention Pre-Con bus tour is going to the Indianapolis area and we’re looking for haunts that can open for tours. I’m working with a couple haunts in the Indy area and I’m looking for additional haunts between Columbus and Indy. If you know of really good haunts in those areas; I would appreciate your suggestions.

I'd check out the Lewisburg Haunted Cave in Lewisburg, OH.

Its right on the IN/OH border and about a 5 minute detour off of I70.

Comment

Scarevania
      Katie Lane
      Partner/VP
      Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
      sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Good suggestions (Haunted Cave & Scarevania), both would be along our main route. I'll try to contact them.

We've thought about looking at the Fort Wayne area too, but we probably won't have time unless we go during the day on Thursday.

Comment

I've been getting recommendations E-mailed to me and thought I would post the list of potential haunts. I'm still trying to reach a few of the haunt owners to discuss their participation. Any comments on the attractions below or additional recommendations in the Indianapolis area:

 Hanna Haunted Acres
           Necropolis
           Screamers Haunted House
           Fright Manor
           Scarevania
           Haunted Cave

Thanks to everyone who has submitted suggestions. We're working hard to put together another fantastic haunt bus tour.

Kelly
          Midwest Haunters Convention
          Kelly@Midwesthaunters.com

Comment

I would recommend The Asylum House in Indy, however I believe they have to set up and tear down each year therefore it would be impossible to visit them. Necropolis, is def worth a trip to go see, the sets get better ever year.

Comment

Of course I would recommend Fear Fair, but we are already on the Hauntcon tour and I know you don't want to duplicate.

Here's another vote for the Haunted Cave... I have always wanted to go there and never could due to overlap with our schedule during the season. To reach any of these folks, get with Jim and Gary at Ohio Valley Haunts (ohiovalleyhaunts.com) and they can get you any contact info you might need.
              Brett Hays, Director
              Fear Fair
              www.fearfair.com

Comment

Working...
              X