Haunt Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Book

Thanks for those of you who have recently placed orders for a copy of my book, "So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur". I appreciate the support and it helped me to be able to replace some of the stuff we had stolen from our location last year and to purchase the mini-spots from Terror on the Fox! I still have about 30 copies left and that'll be the end of inventory for the rest of this year. If you're interested in obtaining a copy, feel free to visit http://eurekascreams.com/halloween/hauntbook2.shtml and get your copy before they're gone. Thanks again for the support!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

YOU ARE CERTAINLY WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~nail in the coffin~

**Crawford School of Terror**
    Connellsville, PA

Comment

LOVED THE BOOK : D ,TO ANYONE OUT THERE WHO DOES NOT HAVE IT DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND JUST BUY IT .IT IS VERY INFORMATIVE!FOR ANYONE JUST STARTING OUTAND DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGAIN. :twisted:

Comment

groovy im deffinately glad i could help you out kel , i remember reading about the jackasses thatt ripped you guys off.
        when god created light the first shadow was born

Comment

For anyone sitting on the fence about Kel's book: BUY IT. Very much a thumbs up from here.
          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

I highly reccomend the book as well, I have been haunting for 15 years and still learn new things every year! Thanks for the great resource Kel!

Tattoo
            Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Kel I got your book and I have read about half of it. Its great info thanks for writing it.

Comment

It's an AWESOME booK! Very informative!

Comment

Gee this is getting to be a habit on reviews... LOL

DITTO on EVERY review

Stop sitting on the fence and fall over on the getting it side.
                  http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
                  Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
                  When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
                  If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Thanks everyone! You all make me feel all warm and gushy inside! :twisted: Take it away Jim! :lol:

Kel
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Kelly I loved the book! I purchased mine when you first released it. DO you have plans on another book or books.

Comment

Thanks for asking Terror. No immediate plans, however, that may change once I get through this season! I'm always making notes and saving documents that I believe haunters would find useful/helpful. I may have to compile all the info at some point and add it to my book... or develop a companion book. :wink: If I ever get to it, I'll definitely make an announcement. Thanks for the positive feedback and support!

Kel
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

anytime kel! Something I was thinking was either a book that went into a little more advanced information or a few companion books that delt with detailed information i.e talking more about building the business plan, gaining the funding and hiring someone to build it.

Comment

Working...
                          X