Dark Ride for Sale - The Dungeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Ride for Sale - The Dungeon

This will probably be the last time it goes up as a full package.
    Then one more time as 2 seperate packages. The ride package and the dungeon package. BUT the ride package must sell first before getting rid of anything else. It's that time of year to either sell it or keep it for another season. So there is still time to assemble it if purchased.
    Here is the link.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks,
    Tom
    Tom
    Creator of the Dungeon
    WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Tom, I'm so sorry to read the circumstances that have lead to you needing to sell this ride. Positive thoughts, energy and prayers coming out to you, your wife and family!

Last year we would have been ALL OVER THIS! We had and spent the budget. This looks like an amazing deal, even at the buy it now price. I hope I don't step out of line, but I'm going to post a link on the main forum to this thread so it isn't missed. I would hope that this ride sells to someone who will maintain it and keep the legacy of the ride going. You've probably already thought of it, but have you contacted D.A.F.E.? http://www.dafe.org/

I hope you experience a miracle that allows you to keep the dark ride for years to come, but if it's time to turn the page and start a new chapter, I'm sure some lucky individual will adopt your baby and treat her well!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thanks Kel

I appreciate your thoughts and kind words. And by all means, post where you see fit.
      Yes, my mom had a massive heart attack on Fathers day and so with this and my wife still recovering from back surgery, I feel my assistance will be needed more and more with family as time goes on.
      Rick from DAFE keeps in touch and pretty much knows I've been looking to sell it. He, like others just can't afford to put time or money into something like this which I fully understand. I couldn't afford a full package like this either (which is why I started from scratch 10 years ago).
      So with this in mind and pretty sure the complete ride won't sell, I'll be breaking it down to a little more affordable packages and go from there. The bad thing with doing this is it loses it's originality. But then again I'm sure someone will create something to their appeal and make it a remarkable ride (at least I hope so).
      Anyway, thanks again for your input.

Tom
      Tom
      Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Hey Tom,

I hope your Mother and wife both see speedy recoveries.

I have always admired your darkride and we came very close to making a deal on it years ago.

Send me an email when you get a chance to Dunnerite@aol.com please.

Thanks

Tim
        Tim Dunne
        www.FrightKingdom.com
        Proud Member of the HHA
        www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Tom,

Is that the old Bennett's Curse castle?

DA

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Tim. And yes, i remember that deal. I'll send you an email.
            Tom

Originally posted by REDRUM View Post
            Hey Tom,

I hope your Mother and wife both see speedy recoveries.

I have always admired your darkride and we came very close to making a deal on it years ago.

Send me an email when you get a chance to Dunnerite@aol.com please.

Thanks

Tim
            Tom
            Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Yes it is. Majority of it is inside used as walls. It was too large to set up outside, especially with the storms we get from time to time. I keep it up year round and didn't want it getting tore up.
              Tom

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Tom,

Is that the old Bennett's Curse castle?

DA
              Tom
              Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

And just to add, the ride auction closes today at 3:00pm cmt for anyone who missed the post. This is for the ride system only this time but I still have everything from the last auction. I won't sell any props/scenes till the ride is sold first. If it doesn't sell, I'll run it another season (right around the corner).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Also, my mom is going in this morning for a another surgery (stents) in the back side of her heart. I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,
                Tom
                Tom
                Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Working...
                X