Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding a source...

Hey Guys,

After hanging around this website for a while, I am finally a member! I'd like to thank you all who have unselfishly shared their time and experience with all of us.

Does anyone know where I could find the system, program, or software that would allow us to do a back end photo buy for the customers?

Meaning we'd take pictures of customers in the haunt during a high level scare, then do the pitch and sell at the exit. I've seen this a million times at all the amusement parks, I just can't find the name of these units, or software. Does anyone know? Thanks.

The public Buyers Guide that IAPPA has online is a great resource for stuff like this

https://www.iaapa.org/members/iweb.a...sListView.aspx

hmm.. for some reson it's not linking.. just click on buyer's guide on that side menu & select Photo/Photography
    missjayne
    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
    http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Bill Criscione from Ghostly Manor has developed a Photo Kiosk you might be interested in. I can't seem to find the site. Anyone have the site handy? I'll look for the brochure and post the website if I find it.

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

It was called ICTV...im also trying to find the brochure for more info.
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

There was a company at transworld. I will try to find my booklet and get back to you, unless someone else has theirs handy. They were located in the darkzone
          "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
          Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
          Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

Working...
          X