Thanks For Your Vote of Confidence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks For Your Vote of Confidence!

I wanted to take a moment to say thanks to those who cast a vote of confidence in my election to the IAHA board. I really do appreciate your trust in my desire to represent haunted attraction business owners, both for and non-profit and those looking to learn more while considering the steps involved in operating a haunted attraction business. I met so many amazing fellow haunters in Chicago in person for the first time and the sense of family was incredible! I am already working on my efforts to support the 3-year plan for IAHA and I'm taking the goals and objectives very seriously. The IAHA BOD's have done an amazing job of putting together the plan which was presented on Saturday night and I'm honored to be a part of the process to manifest the vision!

On a lighter note, for those of you who caught me in the Crowne Plaza, thanks for putting up with my obvious low tolerance for alcoholic beverages. Man, what a great time, but I'm reminded why I so seldom indulge anymore. I think I'll be paying for it for a while. I'm just not as young as I used to be! :lol: I would try to list out the names of each individual I had the privilege of meeting, but I'm afraid I'd forget someone and hurt feelings. Lee, Mari, Brad and I want to thank each of you for taking the time to introduce yourself. What I love about haunters and our association is that we are able to be professionals and operate as such, but we aren't clouded by egos and a false sense of self-importance. We all share a fun passion for haunting! We don't take ourselves too seriously so that we forget to relax with one another, let our hair down and have fun! But when we need to get down to business, we work together in the trenches to make incredible things happen! The Frozen Tundra Fright Tour is a perfect example of this :!: I’m very excited about where this industry is headed and I feel very fortunate to be a part of it!

Onward and upward while paying it forward!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Altthough, I was no longer a member, I do have to say the meeting turned me around on the matter. I will probably once again be joining the IAHA.

Now I didn't have a say or vote but I am happy for you Kel and think you will bring a certain flair, business, idea and new energy to IAHA. Congrats.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Thanks Jonathan! I forgot to mention in my post above, we'll also be working very diligently to represent the haunted attraction vendor!!! Your contributions to the industry are recognized and valued my friend! I strongly comprehend the symbiotic relationship we haunted attraction owners have with the haunted attraction vendors. We need each other and one is no less and no more important than the other. We're all professionals working in an amazing industry! :wink:

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Congrats Kel!!!.....sorry, for the late response but I rarely make it outside the Fright Forum...

I know you are going to be an amazing addition to a great board!

I thought the IAHA meeting was the most well planned and professional that I have ever attended...it went really well...

Congrats Jonathan on recently becoming the official voice of IAHA!...looking forward to it!
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Well Kel, if I could've voted for you I would have. I'm glad you made it in.
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Thanks guys! I really do appreciate the kind words! I'm going to make my first formal IAHA post here in a couple of minutes. I'm multi-tasking like a madman! :lol:

Kel
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
            X