No announcement yet.

Creep Acres Build Thread 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shawnc- Just saw your post now, I think I missed it hwen you first posted. That seems like a good idea, never thought of it. It might be hard to incorperate with the budget I have plus I'm all for tight hallways but thanks!

Ronnie- Thanks for the compliment! Seriously it's the kind words that keep me going so THANKS!

I'll try to get a few more pics up tonight!
    *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Pictures!

Alright guys here's a sneak peek... http://my-halloween-haunt.blogspot.c...il-detail.html

Comment

Nice job on bringing your ideas to life. Good luck this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradenton Haunted Trail View Post
          Nice job on bringing your ideas to life. Good luck this season.
          Thanks! Your haunt is looking great too!

Comment

Well iot's been awhile...

Just wanted to give you guys a link to pictures and say THANK YOU for all the support. It really kept me going.

Here's the link... http://creepacres.yolasite.com/pictures.php There's a full walk through on there.

Thanks and Happy Haunting!

Comment

Nice job dude! Man I need to step up my display from a cemetery walk through to something like this or the bradenton haunted trail. Seeing both of your guys work get's me pretty excited. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by danny_p View Post
                Nice job dude! Man I need to step up my display from a cemetery walk through to something like this or the bradenton haunted trail. Seeing both of your guys work get's me pretty excited. Keep up the good work!
                Thanks! It's a lot of work but it's definately worth it in the end!

Comment

Working...
                X