No announcement yet.

Horse Drawn Hearse for under $100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob is still around. he is the mod on the -L list.

Comment

He's also a consultant for Frighteners Entertainment.

Well, that's what it said on his transworld badge! LOL
      Thanks, Jeff
      www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
      www.HauntForum.com
      www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Ah, ok. I knocked myself out of -L ages ago because it was impossible to keep up with. (insanely busy schedule out here)
        The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

THat is what is the greatest thing about Gmail, its ability to sort by threads. I use is for all of my lists and Yahoo groups. Just archive whatever I don't feel like reading.

Comment

Did anyone see the inflatable one at the TW show? I'm sure that will be a HUGE seller at Walmart this Halloween.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I sure did Larry. I had to order a few of those along with a long list of things from gemmy this year.
              Thanks, Jeff
              www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
              www.HauntForum.com
              www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

i found very cheap wagon wheels at harbor freight,if anyone is interested.35 dollars and they just reduced them to 15.99 each
                also i noticed the back wheels are larger than the front on most pics i have seen.harbor freight also sells a 99 dollar wheel that would look awsome on the back of the hearse.its bigger and has way more detail.but since no1 will notice i will go with 4 of the 15 dollar ones

Comment

or mabie its because im cheap

Comment

Or get two wheels and build a hearse that will only be seen from one side?
                    Or buy one wheel, cut it in half and have a half-hearse seen from one side that is sinking into the ground?
                    As it sinks a myriad of grasping, reaching arms are seen coming out of the gound to pull the hearse downward to it's final destiny......
                    A hearse /unicylce wouldn't make much sense to the average person, don't do that...unless a flock of large bats was balancing it, flapping madly with their stealthy wings?
                    And then the corpse in the coffin sits up and says:"Do I ger Bonus-miles for travelling straight down too?"
                    It's another dam credit card add!
                    OK credit card companys this idea for an October ad is hereby patented, copyrighted and sealed in the vault of Dean Witter and Associates if you want to use (or mis-use ?) it , it is going to cost you!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I wish I had the room for something like this. Not to mention the neighbors would think I was crazier than I already am!

Comment

Go for the "CRazy"! It is what gives your neighbors something to talk about and you a memory to occupy your head, keeping out the wisenheimer, er, alztheimer, or something ?
                        People have expressed such opinions about me but guess what? I have more fun and more laughs and more feelings of accomplishment each week than they ever experience in a year!
                        Once old age, crippling and the wheelchair find you it's then too late to do the same fun, outrageous things that you should be doing now! Yes NOW! Right this second, go over to the window, stick your head out and yell, "I'm crazy as hell! And I'm not going to play your game anymore!"
                        "I'm crazy as hell and you can't get your trained weasels back from me anymore!"
                        "I'm as crazy as visiting hell on a hot tricycle with an iceberg for a seat and I'm not Vicky Lake anymore!"
                        There.
                        That should get you started.
                        Enjoy.
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                        X