Thanks to Rob at Bodybag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Rob at Bodybag

Just wanted to shout out to Rob for bringing us his appliances, they were really nice to apply. Great Product,very happy!
    I did the application and Pete from Dream Reapers did the airbrushing.
    We were VERY pushed on time for this project as we couldn't check in to the hotel until 3 pm,so thats why we aiurbrushed it instead of hand painting. Plus get make up on another 12 actors as well!
    That and i had a very nervous shirtless girl and her very jealous boyfreind watching the whole procedure like a hawk!

The Actress is none other than Lupus Grenwich from Svenpuss Haunt Acting Troupe & Rockford Screamfest,Rockford Illinois.

The Haunt is Dream Reapers Morgue!

Again Thanks Rob who i also elect Hardest Working Guys at Transworld this year, Man you were all over the place on the stilts! LOL

Kevin, Thanx for the Sentiment, Im glad that the appliances worked out for you, I was so BUMMED about not being able to get to DREAMREAPERS to act, but this way at least a little of me made to the BIGTIME!!!!
    GREAT pics, Hard to believe that lupus was very Nervous,It was so Great seeing you guys at the show, LOL at the Hardest working guys at TW, All I can say is that I am HURTING!!!! I knew that after putting about 30 hours on stilts I would be, just didnt know how much!!! Totally worth it!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Gotta say Rob, you looked great. I guess the crackling of the bones and joints
      were real then? I guess AGE does have its advantages! LOL
      It was cool either way!
      Thanks, Jeff
      www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
      www.HauntForum.com
      www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

snap crackle pop isnt just for breakfast anymore when you get to be my age I guess!!!
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Rob, Atalie and John

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your demo! You guys rock!!!!!

(I was the guy in the front row asking all the questions)
          Kevin
          MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

You could offer a sound device with such sounds for the "younger" crowd that can't reproduce that effect...? (it was creepy!")
            It could be a nice little add-on.
            Thanks, Jeff
            www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
            www.HauntForum.com
            www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Thank you Kevin, was great meeting you! and another thanks for asking all the questions, we try and get the attendees involved abit, makes for a more interesting demo.... Hopefully you picked up a thing or two from the demo!

Comment

Working...
              X