No announcement yet.

Myspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine walking into one of Jims rooms and there he is dancing around his pole like you do Rachel as Mr Tux sits on a chair watching, sipping a milk martini. Holding a $5 bill
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Headache

ouch,
      I have a headache.
      Live and let live.
      Jim,
      Please just keep your clothes on when pole dancing.

But, uh, thanks for the visual.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Cats, martinis, and a pole - sounds like my house. My cats don't tip me while I dance though - they trip me. Big difference.

Louis (lurker), you have an inside track - but I can think of one haunted house we probably shouldn't visit on the rare occasion we are closed :shock: I hope I'm worth all the trouble I cause....:-)

BTW he didn't plug the haunted house's myspace page (no references to pole dancing) :

www.myspace.com/darkwoodmanor

Comment

Interesting topic and i find it funny because just as Racheal said when i tell people i build haunts for a hobby they give me that dog just died look.

Sadist,barbarrac, evil all come to mind as i look at their blank resonse.

I could definetly see how pole dancing or any dancing for that fact could help do a couple of things. As stated it most definetly build confidence and charisma, make a person more theatrical through grace of body language.

Ever been to a seminar where the person speaking has no clue how to speak, just boring dribble. No personality, maybe just reading note cards to an audience?
          How about a really great seminar where the speaker is energetic, looks right and left and address's the whole crowd, throws in a joke every now and then to lighten the mood, this guy has confidence he can talk to 10,000 people and not break a sweat.

Its all confidence,knowing your bigger than them, and how you portray yourelf to them. Done correctly you get the scare!

For the record, Racheal Friday night i believe you had a black skirt on with a tan halter top and looked Marvelous!!!! You had so much charisma going you made me to nervous to walk up and introduce myself

Stay on the pole,Its Working! :shock:

Comment

There is kind of an Oxy Moron going on here....discussions of morality and boundries and perceptions evolving around Myspace?
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Rachel,
              You are no trouble. You're a great asset, and if exotic dancing helps acting ability, even in the slightest of ways, please feel free to teach all the 18+ girls how to spin around that pole.
              sigpic
              Louis Brown
              Owner, operator, and dish washer
              at
              DarkWood Manor

Comment

Kevin - I was wearing a pleated plaid skirt and a black leather halter top - but I did speak with you. I have a strange urge to wear hats when I'm drunk (I should carry an emergency drunk hat with me at all times) so I wanted to wear your pink hat. But you said no Something about it would mess up your hair.....;-)

Lurker - thanks. Next actors meeting can be at my house - the activity can be pole dancing and afterwards we can drink, cuss and be cool (inside joke).

Comment

Working...
                X