Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeeze Room walls for sale

Vinyl walls in black, 16' $699
    vinyl walls in black with a 4 foot clear panel for a strobe or monster in the wall 16" $750

Swamp room walls 3' x 16' "wade' through $599

Please call with custom ideas.
    George Maser 864-761-7223
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

do you have any pictures?

Comment

pictures? does this price include blowers?
      do you have longer sizes?
      what is the design like? are they 2 inflatable panels? or do they use your existing wooden walls as the last side like the scare products model does?
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

pictures

Pictures on www.tentsandsigns.com click tents signs props button
        It is impossable to get a good picture of a squeeze room. Inflated all you see is the end, uninflated it just looks like a saggy pair of ----. satisfaction is guaranteed. Comes with 2 made for inflatable fans. The back side is "open' and screwed to the plywood wall, want a back sewn on just ask. Everything is made to order, any legnth, height, width, color. Wild ideas welcome! George Maser 864-761-7223
        George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Do you carry, selling a Claustrophobia unit?

Comment

Originally posted by HauntedDeadEnd View Post
            Do you carry, selling a Claustrophobia unit?
            I think this is pretty similar. I believe the Claustrophobia name is trademarked so anyone else will have to call it something different. Same thing with the vortex tunnel. I think there are a couple of names for them you can't use unless you are talking about one from a specific manufacturer.

Comment

My Squeeze Walls are similar to a C------------ Room but a step ahead, kind of like a cell phone compared to a phone booth.

Comment

Working...
              X