Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight Syndicate's "The Dead Matter" coming Friday

Hello all,

I know everyone is really busy but I just wanted to let you know that our film, "The Dead Matter" will be available at all Hot Topic stores starting tomorrow (Friday, July 30th). Hot Topic will be selling a 3-disc set that includes: "The Dead Matter" DVD, the official soundtrack CD (that's a NEW CD of music - including some good haunt atmosphere), and Midnight Syndicate's 13th Anniversary greatest hits-type CD "Halloween Music Collection" CD - all for the price of $19.99 (for a limited time).

We've loaded the DVD with extras including the two new Midnight Syndicate music videos ("Dark Legacy" and "Lost"), the requisite commentary tracks and gag reels, the finalists from our Midnight Syndicate Video Contest, and "Maximum Dead Matter" which is a "making of" feature where you watch the movie in one window while the other windows show us filming that scene, interviews, concept art, etc.

If you'd like to see early reviews and trailers stop by: www.midnightsyndicate.com.

More coming soon....

Ed
    Midnight Syndicate Gothic Nightmare Soundtracks for the Haunted Attraction Industry since 1997
    www.MidnightSyndicate.com - www.Facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate

I can attest that this is a very well put together film. Got to see it at one of the premieres last weekend, and it was an entirely solid film. It's got gore, twisted comedy, some unique story elements, both zombies and vampires in the same film without being cheesy about it, and a great soudtrack to boot!

It also has some other great names and talent associated with it with names you might recognize such as (forgive me if I leave anyone out), Tom Savini, Andrew Divoff (Wishmaster), Robert Kurtzman, Sean Rodgers, Dave Greathouse, Brian Demski, Jeffrey Nothing from Mushroomhead, Al Tuskes, zombie "extra" roles played by Rex Hamilton, Geoff Beck, Roger and Beth Miller, Jeff Glatzer, Stevan Martini from Screamline, Stitch from Mushroomhead, myself and again I'm sure I am missing others.

I highly suggest picking up this film, not only to support the industry, but because I feel it is a very entertaining film. I am sure the extras will be great as well....and you cant beat getting the soundtrack and best of Midnight Syndicate music cds boxed with the bonus 3 disc edition.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Score

I got mine, drove all the way to G ville, the sound track is AWSOME! Great hearse driving music ha ha. I'll watch the movie tonight and post a review, got to love the MS.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I just picked up a copy and I must say this is really awesome! I have always been a huge fan of Midnight Syndicate and the new "The Dead Matter" soundtrack is just great it every way. The movie was also very entertaining and fun to watch. Definatly worth the $19.99!
        Matthew Colton
        Frightworld America's Screampark
        http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

I will buy it tomorrow !!!!!!

can't wait to get the package !!!! thank you guys !!!!! love your stuff and my shirts I bought 2years ago still wear very well !!!!! keep the 4XL'S coming ! wishing you only the best! thanks for letting us all know about this blessed event !!!!!

Comment

GOT MINE!!!!!

Ed did not disappoint.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
            http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
            "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
            http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Agreed, Did not dissapoint 1 bit
              Matt Colton
              The Forsaken Crypt (R.I.P)

Comment

Train wreck!
                Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

got your brochure in the mail today. (HOT TOPIC DEAL)

wonderful artwork on the flyer and lots of info. Love getting that stuff in the mail ! thanks alot !!!

Comment

Wanted to drop a line for anyone that isnt in the loop on Facebook...as many of the Hot Topics sold out of this film...(which is awesome!)...they are already getting restocks in...so if you havent gotten yours yet...keep checking!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Went to 2 hot topic locations

Sold out !!!! The guy said he had a nice amout of product. Must be selling great. Guess i'll get one online.

Comment

still looking for this package

hot topics in my area still sold out.

Comment

Hey Pogo, its Boragus...do you remember the original Dead Matter..the one that Midnight played at Cabaret Dada??? I wonder if Ed still has that somewhere. I'd like to see us @ 18yrs old!
                          In the Shadows...We are Legion

Comment

Hey Boragus!

Im sure he does. I was going to ask to get a copy sometime if he was willing to release any. Never did see the original, but the new one is very good, and I'm not just saying that...well put together. Unfortunately I was not at the old Midnight Syndicate parties back in the day. I like your signature...though those who do not know of the band Bile may make another assumption about your affiliations...lol.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

My favorite part was that Tom Savini was actually in it. He is one of my personal favorite monster make-up artists
                              Matt Colton
                              The Forsaken Crypt (R.I.P)

Comment

Working...
                              X