Party City - Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party City - Halloween

Party City is currently stocking shelves with Halloween. They normally keep a small selection year round, but they've started a new aisle just for Halloween. The manager told me that he's receiving more than 150 boxes of Halloween merchandise next Monday, maybe should be on shelves by Wednesday.

Dollar Tree Stores in the Nashville, TN area

They too have started stocking their shelves about a week or two ago, I couldn't resist & just HAD to buy a little bit of what they already had out!
    John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Really a whole isle for Halloween stuff? Must check that out
      Matt Colton
      The Forsaken Crypt (R.I.P)

Comment

I'm confused. I thought all Party Cities had lots of Halloween stuff. The closest one to me has a huge wall in the back full of masks, aisles of Halloween merchandise, props and more. It's been like that for many many years.
        Spooky Wishes
        Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Thing is alot of that stuff is so damn expensive... Your better off making something yourself or modifying a cheap prop
          Matt Colton
          The Forsaken Crypt (R.I.P)

Comment

I do have 2 Halloween Express stores here, also one called "Halloween Superstore" in another city which is about 35 miles away from my home. I believe they do have websites.

Comment

The "now hiring" ssigns are up at a few Halloween USA former locations...definitely a sign that season is right on everyone's tails....all the craft stores are at about 75% of their halloween displays as well! Here we go!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Not that I know of. :|

Comment

I worked at Party City for almost 6 years, starting back in 1998 and we always had a huge halloween section. It was more like 3 aisles at the store I worked at. Obviously it depends on the store and their sq footage though.

Comment

How many haunts use these stores for partnerships/advertising? Are there policies on this? I'm actually thinking about contacting the Halloween express here in Memphis to talk about haunt partnerships for mutual advertising.
                    sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Working...
                    X