BodyBag Thankyou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BodyBag Thankyou

The Gang at BodyBag entertainment would like to thank each and everyone of you that stopped by our booth, It was a Pleasure meeting everyone at the show, a SPECIAL thank you goes out to ED TEREBUS for giving me a hand up when I took that nasty fall on the stilts.... Dang immigrant workers! Thanx for all of the POSITIVE support!
    We made alot of new friends on incubator alley and on the show floor!
    I think the stilts costumes were well recieved, I personally modeled KROW, HUMPY, and debuted OPHELLIA..... again THANX for everything!!!!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

It was great seeing you at the show. Hope you guys made some good sales and some leads.

Thanks for the little donation of Bloody Mary to RFR, Listeners will LOVE to WIN that one. And also the TW Tees you donated.

So one down, now I have to see you at a few more events yet. hahahaha.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Jonathan,
      So who won the business card/coffin prize?

BodyBagging,
      It was great meeting you and all of your products are freaking awesome! Loved seeing you on stilts... Sorry that Gwen and I made you jump around more... It just looked so freaking cool! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The Coffin Prize pack and also the $2000 in Products Winners will be announced on the show this Friday.

It was pretty good in terms of entries we recieved almost 300 entries for them.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Jonathon it was great finally meeting you in person, (insert newkids soundtrack here ) No Problem on the BloodyMary donation, Im sure someone out there could use it ALOT more than we could this year!
          Tyler it was a pleasure meeting you and Gwen, I wish I had more time to talk with you.......... but busy busy busy
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Your TransWorld activities -

Greetings to all the BodyBagging Staff,
            I know that as a business you should not toot your own horn without sounding cras ,so I am pleased to to say a few words to all HW chatters about this company.
            Folks - this company came and took Transworld attendees to a new level of presentations and entertainment. In addition to nonstop booth activities and character walkarounds everyday and almost everyminute that the show was open, they also managed to do a GREAT Demo for the Haunter's Pavilion which was well attended. I am glad they persevered in their efforts to do a demo for us as key TWE staff took a rather long time before deciding to allow this type of activity to take place. IT WORKED OUT WONDERFUL! Best wishes for a successful season! I will be making an official announcement about your part in the Competitions in another post shortly. It was a pleasure to work with your crew this year!

Your Humble Haunter in the Haunt Industry - Crazy Bob Turner Director of the really Successful Haunt Pavilion of 2007 Transworld show thanks to everyone's efforts.

Comment

Something that hasn't been mentioned or I just haven't seen it yet...

What about those "HOT DEAD CHICKS" at the BodyBag booth??
              Always a nice touch!!
              Thanks, Jeff
              www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
              www.HauntForum.com
              www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

LOL I have got to admit, one of the highlights of the show for them was when they were walking around, they kept hearing those are those bodybagging girls!!!! Special Thanks to Atalie and Val for all of their Help!

Comment

Thank you BoB for the kind words, we tried very hard to make our first year a memborable one, not just for ourselves but for all that attended!
                  we are glad to hear that the DEMO was well recieved, heres a concept for you for next year, perhaps you can schedule the winner of the makeup wars to do a demo later in the afternoon, I know that we were approached by ALOT of attendees asking if we would be doing another demo, after we won the makeupwars. Had time allowed I would have been glad to.

Comment

Rob, great seeing you again, and having a chance to talk and share a orange with you.

Nice time there for the little time I was there.

It was also nice to run into friends such as yourself, Barry, Timmer, Kevin Dells, the Guys at Screamline, Crazy Bob, Tim Turner from Ghoulish Gallery and of course Chuck Williams and many others.

Rob your products are great and I see many great deals ahead for you.

Frank

Comment

Thanx for the compliments frank, I worked hard on our product line, the past few months have been a blur, getting ready for the show, But HEY I am a TRANSWORLD veteran now!!!!

Comment

Ok actually I have to rephrase that last post, WE worked hard on our new product line, I had alot of help in the past few months, I never would have been able to do it without my CREW! so a special THANK YOU goes out to them!!!!

Comment

I do have to admit the Body bag girls are what my kids call smokin a$$ Hot!!

And that Val has the prettiest eyes! Grrrr!

Comment

Easy Killer, Val was on loan from SCREAMLINE STUDIOS, she is Jason's sigificant other, a Very HUGE Thank you goes out to Screamline and VAL for all their Help in our little endeavor!

Comment

Great! You just have to ruin it for everyone else!!
                              Thanks, Jeff
                              www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
                              www.HauntForum.com
                              www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Working...
                              X