Need help, never ending hallway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help, never ending hallway

I need to make sure we are doing this correctly. Does anyone mind running down how this is done?

I believe I need a mirror at the end, doors and decorations, lights, etc in the middle, and a piece of plexiglass (I know it needs to be on an angle but not sure how much) in the front.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I sent you a PM about the other project you asked me about. When you call I can help you with this as well.
    Greg
    Fearfest
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Originally posted by spookhaven View Post
      I need to make sure we are doing this correctly. Does anyone mind running down how this is done?

I believe I need a mirror at the end, doors and decorations, lights, etc in the middle, and a piece of plexiglass (I know it needs to be on an angle but not sure how much) in the front.

Any help would be much appreciated.
      Hey make sure your ceiling has stripes going across just like the side panels of your walls , then place your non breakable mirror at the end of hall way at a 45 degree angle facing up towards your celing this gives the illusion that your hallway goes on for ever but it's really just the ceiling and side walls hope that helped

Comment

Fear, do you have a diagram for that, wouldnt your mirroe need to be like 12ft long for that? Id love to see a diagram of that method.
        The way I have always done them is not with an angled mirror but with a one way mirror.
        standing in the hall you look through the one way mirror into a four foot or eight foot section of hallway. At the end of that small hallway (decorated just like the one you are standing in) is a full size mirror. There is a reflection loop created by the one way mirror (use mirror film on Plexiglass) and the mirror at the end. I recommend a door and a light in the hall as you will see hundreds of them and it helps sell the hallway.
        I hope this helps If you need it I will make or find a diagram. Would that help?
        Allen H
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Here is a site for bottomless pit info and builds, basically the endless hallway is the same thing on a larger scale.
          http://hauntproject.com/projdetail.a...tomless%20Pits
          I hope this helps.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

yes i agree with allen. the angled glass sounds to me like a peppers ghost illusion

Comment

Thanks guys. Something told me that the crew at Larry haunt told us the mirror was angled also. We couldn't remember. I know the pepper ghost was but wasn't sure about the hallway.

Any other suggestions?

Comment

"Costume" for the never ending hallway?

Would that be the never-quiting cleaning lady?
                Listen to her mumbling those curses under her breath.
                Never ending curses too. Whata job! Cleaning all that never ending white hair from that dragon in the never ending story.
                (They all come from the same end of town.)
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X