No announcement yet.

Gore vs creepy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to think dark and creepy, but now we have our fair share of gore. It's effective to have both. Everyone has different phobias. Might as well try to hit them all.

Vinny
    www.ArxMortis.com

Comment

I'll take mine dank, dark and dirty.......with a dose of gore on the side please. A haunt needs to look like it has sat neglected for years . I work at one haunt for a couple of years where everything was so "clean" looking no "distress" or "age" . It looked brand new out of the box. I could not stand it.

Comment

"Brand new, out of the box"

Could look scary if it was the operating room inside a UFO.
        "Gleeebe, muncha, just passing through your galaxy decided to acquire some new specimins, it won't hurt, your death will stop the pains."
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrymnstr View Post
          I'll take mine dank, dark and dirty.......with a dose of gore on the side please. A haunt needs to look like it has sat neglected for years . I work at one haunt for a couple of years where everything was so "clean" looking no "distress" or "age" . It looked brand new out of the box. I could not stand it.
          When you said a haunt needs to look neglected I thought that was perfect. That kind of look gives me an uneasy feeling. Just the little details of age and weathering really brings out the realism of a haunt.
          Last edited by The Forsaken Crypt; 08-31-2010, 05:34 AM.
          Matthew Colton
          Frightworld America's Screampark
          http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

Working...
          X