Cinema Secrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinema Secrets

I heard a possible rumor that Cinema Secrets is possibly out of business? Is this true? Does anyone know if a different company has bought their makeup line? I have always enjoyed their product!
    "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
    Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
    Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Their website and Facebook are fully functional at the moment...even with some kind of contest going on on the Facebook (last update yesterday). Hoping what you heard is just a rumor, have always enjoyed many of their products as well!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

the business in Maryland ?

I used to buy my flash powder from them. Say it ain't so !!!!!

Comment

I haven't heard anything like that. But you never know, maybe there is a phase out period

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Originally posted by chuck weber View Post
          I used to buy my flash powder from them. Say it ain't so !!!!!

Chuck,

I think you are thinking of Theater Effects. Im sure they are still in business...they are one of the top pyro suppliers for small magic and stage effects. Don't remember where they were out of though. Always got their stuff like flash paper, cotton, and devices through a local magic shop.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

The owner of our Halloween Express' in my area had told me that CS is out of business. Still no formal word on their website or anything.

Erick James Gyrion
            Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

Jaksprint..............

you are right! it was theatre effects... thanks!!!!!! put up some of your t-shirt designs sometime. love to see you haunt t-'s.! (i'll also check the website)

Comment

I was told by Mike that they are NOT going out of business and are shipping product every single day. So I think that is a rumor at this point.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thats good to know it was a rumor. I like Cinema Secrets products.
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

They're still doing business this year, and nope... they will not be out of business at all!

Comment

Cinema Secrets here... ready to ship!

Hey, everybody!

What is this rumor? It's not true. We are gearing up for Halloween, just like everyone else. Maybe a rumor about business is considered "friendly" competition these days?

Glad to hear the kind words about some of our products...

Comment

Originally posted by cinemasecrets View Post
                        Hey, everybody!

What is this rumor? It's not true. We are gearing up for Halloween, just like everyone else. Maybe a rumor about business is considered "friendly" competition these days?

Glad to hear the kind words about some of our products...
                        WOOOO HOOO! Soo excited! I am thrilled to hear it was a rumor. My stomach dropped when I was told and had true nightmares that I wouldnt be able to use your products this season!!

Thanks for the update!

Erick James Gyrion
                        Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

Originally posted by OblivionHauntedHouse View Post
                          WOOOO HOOO! Soo excited! I am thrilled to hear it was a rumor. My stomach dropped when I was told and had true nightmares that I wouldnt be able to use your products this season!!
                          Do you understand how thrilling it is to hear you say we were in your nightmares?! We must be doing something right... LOL.

Comment

Great to hear it was a rumor! I've always liked the woochie line as well as their FX Blood....was actually one of the first bottles of fake blood I ever bought.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
                            X