No announcement yet.

Auctions--which states for best deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auctions--which states for best deals?

In reading one of the threads it says that in Texas you can buy a $165,000 haunt in great condition at auction for $10,000? Is that for real??? Is there really other states that auction off used haunts in good condition for minimal amounts of money? I would like to know where I could pick up a great deal cuz in California you can't buy shit for anything reasonable!!!! Is there another website where one can find a list of haunts up for auction all over the U.S.? Thanks for any help you can give.

Originally posted by asanve View Post
    In reading one of the threads it says that in Texas you can buy a $165,000 haunt in great condition at auction for $10,000? Is that for real??? Is there really other states that auction off used haunts in good condition for minimal amounts of money? I would like to know where I could pick up a great deal cuz in California you can't buy shit for anything reasonable!!!! Is there another website where one can find a list of haunts up for auction all over the U.S.? Thanks for any help you can give.

Like with any market and per situation basis, you will always find multiple ends of the spectrum. First you have to look at cost of living of the area, then in the end what the owner is really trying to get out of the items being sold. In general California has a much higher cost of living so naturally everything is going to be more expensive in general than somewhere else like Ohio.

Even housing market wise...a home you would pay 500K for in say Chicago you could likely get for 100 in Ohio.
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
    X