Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Reapers / Sinister Scents

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We had a great time this past weekend during TW.

We would like to thank everyone who came out over the 2 days we were open...and to everyone who checked out the stench at the show.

I know we confuse a ton of people having a haunt by 1 name and the smells under another.....sorry we are one in the same!

EMP thanks for the kind words..I could use them lately
    As far as BT (Brian) Quakes....or whatever you want to call him....
    He is one of our core people.....I will pass the message
    Sheldon.....he isn't handicapped and he doesn't have anything wrong with him....he is just lazy....and dumb!!!!
    As for the rest of our crew....I am proud of them.....I heard they did get to scare people...it wasn't easy but they got some of you!

Well we can only hope the show will be back to Chicago soon so we can continue to let you folks have a haunt to see in February.

Until then.......THANK YOU FOR HE SUPPORT!!!!
    Gee could it get any better than this?

Hey Ken, ya'll did a great job, just as ya'll do every year. Thanks for the lights on tour, I have a few ideas now.
    I'd have to say that my only downfall and regret for you this year would be...

I didn't get to enjoy watching your actors run around outside, especially the guy in the wheelchair picking his nose all the time. He is honestly one of my favorite characters in any haunt I've ever been in. Last year, his ability to works our crowd last year was AWESOME.

You've got a great crew there, and I hope that TW will come back to Chicago so we can enjoy DreamReapers again.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Well we bought THREE systems...

We're going to be hooking them up this week!

Great stuff! At the show this year we focused on little things, that can make a BIG difference. This was one of them!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Re: Dream Reapers / Sinister Scents

Originally posted by Ken Spriggs
        As far as BT (Brian) Quakes....or whatever you want to call him....
        He is one of our core people.....I will pass the message
        Ken, does the "B" stand for "Brian?" or have I been taken in yet again by another smooth talker? :wink:

Sheldon.....he isn't handicapped and he doesn't have anything wrong with him....he is just lazy....and dumb!!!!
        THAT was Sheldon?? Someone told me Sheldon would be in a wheelchair. He wasn't in a chair when I "chatted" with him.

As for the rest of our crew....I am proud of them.....I heard they did get to scare people...it wasn't easy but they got some of you!
        I was one of them and the reason being is because when I took the tour, I became just plain ole Gwendel - customer and victim. I didn't look at it through a haunter's eyes and because of that, I enjoyed it like any other person off the street. I saved my haunters eyes for the lights on tour.

Comment

HA

Brad pour Sheldon was at the hospital on Saturday with his wife...i mean Matt's wife!

Plus the snow and rain kept us inside all night...YES I was also bummed.
          We love playing outside! When customers come in october we get them from the second they get out of their car to the second they leave!!!!

Sheldon (wheelchair man with blood pouring from his nose) almost got hit by a truck this past October. SOOO we try and limit him on bad weather days JUST IN CASE.

Sorry the damn weather was soooooooooo bad!!! We did order warmer weather but the snow came too!

Glad everyone enjoyed themselves....see ya when the show comes back!!!

Comment

Gawd, Ken....

I'm totally confused as to who's Sheldon, who's not.......

Comment

I AM IN LOVE WITH SINISTER SCENTS!!! I will be placing an order very SOON! As a college student, we aren't allowed any type of candles or potpourri (sp?)... so we are getting some scents and the faux candles from either Ghostride/Shipwreck to add some cool ambience to our dorm.

I CAN'T WAIT!!! -Tyler

PS: Do you offer a student/education discount? Just wondering.
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Ha

Gwen stop thinking so hard!!!! LOL

Ok Sheldon......is in a wheelchair. He um...ahhh....has issues...but most of all he is lazy...hence the wheelchair. He is Matt one of our makeup guys...and yes he really was at the hospital on Saturday.

BT Brian is Quakes and Red....I think you saw Red on Saturday night and Quakes on Friday night.

We like to confuse people, it makes for good fun sometimes.

Sorry we aren't a PC haunted house!!!!

Larry...SON open your eyes and your brain to a ton of thought before you play with stench!!!

You can use this stuff anywhere...with anything

You bought 3 cannons that work great in an animatronic or for quick bursts that you need to time right.
                For the all over room smell.....buy a mini carpet blower or a Stanley fan and strap that packet to the side.
                We have been playing with this stuff for over 6 years....we have done a lot of tinkering!!!!!! If you need some help...call me! Yes I offered!

Oh and one side note.....LARRY WAS NOT AT THE HAUNTED HOUSE ACTING!!!! Just making sure everyone knows

Comment

Re: Ha

Gwen stop thinking so hard!!!! LOL

Ok Sheldon......is in a wheelchair. He um...ahhh....has issues...but most of all he is lazy...hence the wheelchair. He is Matt one of our makeup guys...and yes he really was at the hospital on Saturday.

BT Brian is Quakes and Red....I think you saw Red on Saturday night and Quakes on Friday night.

We like to confuse people, it makes for good fun sometimes.
                  Oooooh :idea:

So, I really didn't meet Sheldon. Who I met was Quakes in character and Red out of character all who happen to be BT "Brian." Got it....I think. :wink:

Comment

Ken,

First of all let me just thank you for an in-freakin-credoble job! You guys are AWESOME! Lee, Mari, Brad and I LOVED your attraction! Between the Frozen Tundra Tour and then Dream Reapers, we feel like we have enjoyed the company of haunt royalty! You guys at Dream reapers really know how to treat the people coming through your show to an incredible experience! The lights on tour was awesome as well! Thanks for bearning with us right up to the end of the evening. By the way Ken, you really need to consider seminars my friend. You did an outstanding job with your lights on tour/presentation and you have a wealth of information to share. Thanks for being so willing to freely share with us and the rest of the tour groups. You are an inspiration and as far as our team is concerned, a leader in this industry. You deserve to hear it.

Kel (Lee, Mari and Brad too!)
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Ken...we had a great time getting to know you guys better being your neighbors at the show, even though you guys kept constantly blasting us with your stinky fog!...hehehe...

Hope Jen recovered ok from the Mau Tai shot she had an adverse reaction to...no more for her!...hehehe...I gave her a boston creme donut the next day to make it up to her and I said "See, not everything I give you tastes nasty!"...hehehe...
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I smelled flatulence when I was at the Sinister Scents booth but I don't think it was in a packet.

Comment

UM

Do you want to know how many times I heard that this weekend?

Comment

I guess you know you have a cool product if it makes people fart!

Comment

HAHAHA!!! Yeah that pretty impressive.
                              Brad Bowen
                              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                              X