Gathering info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gathering info

I have been spending my days and nights trying to compile information on starting a haunt. I have read "So you want to be a Haunt Auntrepenure" (excuse my spelling) and I was wondering if anyone else could suggest some good places or books to gather information.
    Matt Colton
    The Forsaken Crypt (R.I.P)

Honestly, the best thing to do is work with a haunt (or several) to get idea of what goes into it. This is still a young industry relatively speaking, and while there are definitely rights and wrongs that apply, there are many different ways to do things.

Good luck!
    Come see what lies BENEATH!
    www.cagleshauntedbarn.com

Comment

I was planning on doing that. There is just so much stuff to know. Its mind blowing!
      Matt Colton
      The Forsaken Crypt (R.I.P)

Comment

Go to the websites of the top haunts in the country and watch their movie trailers.

Comment

Buy or borrow all the video tapes you can

HAUNTWORLD SERIES HAS ALOT OF INFO AS WELL AS OTHERS. I find the video tapes or dvd's make it easier to understand while showing you the details. (plus you can always go back and rewind) good luck ! you gotta love it !!! it's not gonna be easy from reading what others have posted over the years. wishing you only the best.

Comment

Make Your House Everything You've Ever Haunted! by Tim Harkleroad

That book was awesome and I still reference it a lot.
            http://www.hauntedozarks.com

Comment

Working...
            X