So what do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do you think

Hello everyone. My name is Christina and I love Halloween... duh thats why im on here lol anyway I'm starting this business called Zombie Spectrums which you may have seen in the trading post forums. Basically what my service is having people send me a photo of them and making them into zombies via photo shop. Now I know that there are already businesses like this but they tend to make a drawing which they are awesome but I'm trying to keep the essence of the person and make it a tad more realistic then a cartoonish picture. I'm selling 8x10 starting at $15 and 4x6 starting at $7. extra stuff can range from $1-$5 like not having a solid background verse a scene background and couples are starting at $20. There is more information in the trading post but what I'm asking is What do you think about this idea? Is it a good idea. My boyfriend is already fixing me up with a web site, but I want some input. So if you have any suggestions of comments please send them my way!

Love and Peace
    Christina
    I just loved walking through Busch Gardens with my friend and staring at people... we didn't work there and all we had was face make up. Yet, my friend and I still shook them up.

I would suggest maybe you posting examples of your work. Like before and after pics. You might try talking to a local haunted house and offering this for their customers. Im not sure how long it takes you to create? If it was something a customer could pickup after going through a haunt that would be cool. But Im sure it takes longer than that. Just thought I could give you a few suggestions. Good luck.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Thank you! I'm glad that out of 50 some ppl i finally got some food for thought! I was thinking about asking local haunts if they would like to have me there. It depends on many things how long it takes me to make these my first took me a long time because I was experimenting, after that I knew what effects did the best and they helped me move quicker. i was thinking I could do them while people are in the haunt but if it is an over load of ppl coming to me then I would have to send it to them via mail. but idk we will see! I do have some works posted on my facebook my name is Tina Kick I do need to put some before pics though! Thank you again!
      I just loved walking through Busch Gardens with my friend and staring at people... we didn't work there and all we had was face make up. Yet, my friend and I still shook them up.

Comment

I think its a very cool idea! If its not very practical to do pictures for patrons as they go through a haunt and have them ready when they are finished then you obviously should focus your attention to online business.

Just something to throw out there too, even if you were able to do this at a haunted attraction, that attraction would probably want some percentage of your earning.......just my guess..

I would really work with your website. Try and get links around to other Halloween websites. Many times another site may be willing to post a link to your site in exchange for you posting a link to theres, depending on the content of the site. Hopefully the more links you got out there the better chance you could get your name out there and get some customers!!!!

Good Luck!!
        Kelly Anderson
        Owner- Halloween Undercroft
        http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
        Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

Thanks Yeah I'm just thinking limiting it to just online Less stress on my part. Not only will I be doing the photo's I have designed tee shirts that have a funny zombie graphic and saying so that might help bring in some revenue and promotion as well

Comment

You should advertise with haunts give them a cut of the proceeds and people can email you pictures which they could use for FB, myspace, etc....

Comment

Working...
            X