Smoking banned in all haunted houses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking banned in all haunted houses?

I know about this already.... some people complaint about banning smoking cigarettes in all haunted houses and attractions.... but chewing smokeless tobacco is allowed? Such as chewing tobacco and dipping snuffs?

Please send your thoughts here. Thanks.

Why are we smoking in a public building anyways? Isn't that slightly unprofessional?

Comment

Smoking or Chewing

Would have to compete for air space with the aroma of sweat, vomit, urine and feces, right?
      These are the things commonly looked for in our customer's reactions to what we do isn't it?
      My old intoductery video warned "No Smoking!" It's very hazardous near the Napalm exhibit!
      It may require up to 90 minutes to see my house tour. Imagine some people actually going that long without a beer or cigarette?
      Life can be so tough!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

who needs that crap on your floor or walls.

(SNUFF) probably tuff to enforce. some people won't listen anyway, and if they have an attitude, forget it. it's a lost cause. All you can do is try to enforce it and be polite doing it.

Comment

yeah it ticked me off when we ran a haunted barn and some of the actors would smoke inside and you would smell it all over the barn. Unprofessional and a fire hazard. One time I yelled I smell smoke, must be fire in here, ofcourse when no one was going through, did not want to cause a panic except to the actor that was doing it, and he said, "oh it's me smoking". But got the pont across. Can't they wait and take a few steps out the door?

Comment

Look at the "Bright" side Jimmyfish

At least the cig, smoke helps hide their B.O.!
            For people to really enjoy my show they need to be somewhat alert, have a normal attention span and booze and "weed" put so many people on at least a 5 second "Delay" as they muddle thoughts through and then react, maybe.
            These are not my favorite audiences.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

goddamm cigerettes

never did anybody or anything any good

Comment

obama smokes

that would never happen. gotta have 2 packs. wouldn't wanna run out !!!!

Comment

It is Hard To Stop

Any brain-candy, any substance that tickles the brain to any degree will always be popular with a great many people. (Or is it just popular with their brain?)
                  The best reason in the world to never start with any of them.
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X