Gothic tombstone props!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gothic tombstone props!!!

CRYPTIC IMAGES!!! Introducing my new line of tombstone props! Tired of the flimsy styro's that damage easily or blow over in the wind? These stones are stout and life size. I am currently working on 18 other designs which will be posted at www.crypticimages.com within the next two days. Currently these 3 are available for order and have proven to be a hit with the local haunts here in the DFW area (DALLAS-FORT WORTH), not to mention the residential haunts. Spruce up your haunt with these realistic haunt props today!!
    tombstones 032.jpg

tombstone2.jpg

tombstone4.jpg

tombstones 019.jpg

Can you send your pictures and a price list along with them to tyler952001@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Comment

Those look pretty good. I am assuming they are foam right?

Your website is very loud when it loads...startled me when I popped it open!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Is it...

Just me when I went to the site all I seen was a trailer no tab to direct you to any of the prices, photos anything? Shane and is it am I missing something? Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

Shane,

There is a little tiny text link at the bottom of the page that says fear awaits that takes you into the site.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Originally posted by jakprintsHAUNT View Post
            Those look pretty good. I am assuming they are foam right?

Your website is very loud when it loads...startled me when I popped it open!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            Mike- no foam, comletely made of wood.

Comment

Shane needs glasses! But wait he wears them! LOL!
              And its Damon calling it as he sees them. Blind as a bat this time! LOL!
              Damon
              P.S Just joking Shane!
              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
              X