Gwendel... WE MISS YOU!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwendel... WE MISS YOU!!!

So does everyone else miss Gwendel as much as we do?!?!? What a SWEETHEART :!:

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

I don't know... I'm not sure if I really miss her.

OF COURSE I MISS HER!!! :cry: I have to wait a whole nother year to see her again. Gwen was so much fun to hang out with, and so sweet. Especially when she told us that she holds her breath every time she walks by someone- that was too funny.

Check out my sig. \/ She said I was so cute...
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

You remember that Brad? I LMAO on that one! :lol:

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Sweetheart, I wish I could stop thinking about you! You're someone I wish lived around the corner from me. I miss you so much. Your smile and how your eyes squint up when you flash those pealy whites. Your laugh, your love for this industry.....I miss it all.

Remember when we saw each other and realized who we were? That's got to be the longest and most emotional huge in haunt history. Or should I say "hugs."

Please give my love to Lee! I can see his face now. LOL!! Mmmmm...some of the looks he'd give me!! :lol:

Love ya, Kel!

Comment

We miss Gwen here too! She is such a kind and gentle soul... WE MISS YOU GWEN!!! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by brad

Check out my sig. \/ She said I was so cute...
            I saw that, Brad! LMAO...you are crazy!!!!

Comment

Especially when she told us that she holds her breath every time she walks by someone- that was too funny.
              I can't believe you guys don't hold your breathe when someone else crosses your path. What if they are stank? And hey...I proved my point that I'm not the only one around that does that...remember that awesome clown with the long spiked hair from Dream Reapers. He does the same thing. I was so glad I found him. He validated that I'm not crazy.
              Wish I knew his name so I could thank him.

OH...it's the clown that was posing with Nicole's baby last year.

Comment

HAHAHA!! LMAO. Gwen you are to cute.
                Brad Bowen
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Wish I knew his name so I could thank him.

OH...it's the clown that was posing with Nicole's baby last year.[/quote]

Gwen, you might be thinking of Barry(screenname on HW), he always has his hair spiked up at these shows. And then theres Shew Me! The Clown that works at DR. Hes always in an orange jumpsuit with a top hat on.
                  Brad Bowen
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Gwen, you might be thinking of Barry(screenname on HW), he always has his hair spiked up at these shows. And then theres Shew Me! The Clown that works at DR. Hes always in an orange jumpsuit with a top hat on.
                    No, I know Show Me. We bumped horns together and I never got a chance to meet Barry. This clown works at Dream Reapers, had his own dark hair spiked and wears the colors, neon pink, green and lots more. He's fabulous and I wish I could have gotten his name to add him to the list of those who touched me so.

Comment

Gwen, I'll bet you're talking about Rex B. Hamilton. He's an awesome guy!!! I had the pleasure of being able to sit down and visit with Rex for a while at the Crowne. He holds so much wisdom and knowledge for those interested in learning and yet he is such a humble man! Definitely a very special and kind person and you do not leave his presence unchanged!

Kel
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

This person was young. Not to say that Rex is old, but I really don't believe it was him. Does Rex work at Dream Reapers as a clown?

Comment

No, but I thought Rex might have made a guest appearance. Not sure who you mean then???

Kel
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I was bummed I didn't get too much of a chance to meet Gwen other than briefly at the hauntworld dinner. Hopefully next time!
                            Jared Layman

Comment

POrety sure you are talking about OZO/ Andy. He is a great guy and also does one hell of a Zombie!
                              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
                              X