shot in the dark sparky company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shot in the dark sparky company

I ordered some stuff from shot in the dark in St Louis. Anyone have their contact. Info
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

http://shotinthedarkscaretools.com/z...age=contact_us

Hopefully that is what you are looking for?

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Here is Mike's email. That is how I got a hold of them. Had a hard time but just got my gloves today.

Mike "Chainsaw" Knuist
      ScreamWorks &
      Shot in the Dark Scare Tools
      ShotintheDarkScareTools.com
      www.ScreamWorks.org
      "Scream for me!"
      mikeknuist@yahoo.com

Comment

Same Problem

Mike from shot in the dark got me my stuff and made it right. He is is working hard to get stuff done and out to people. Because he came through for me i will be doing business with him again. Thank you mike for all your help we support you all the way.

Michael McDonald
        Kindred Moon Productions
        The Crypt Haunted House
        Beat and Sound Syndicate
        Last edited by Lorddeathbane; 10-02-2011, 05:49 PM.

Comment

you might not want it!

I recieved mine on Saturday after multiple promises and I got it in an unmarked box, no "FRAGILE" signs of any sort.
          The box looked ok, just normal creases nothing too alrming, and then I opened it. SURPRISE!!! I waited 6 months to get a screamin demon with the light broke off, the horn snapped off at the threads and dented and well as the hnadle and part of the cage all bent to hell. There was almost no packaging inside the box, the only bubble wrap that was used was in a USPS priority envelope stuff in the bottom. He hasnt returned my calls or emails yet, so I am waiting to see how he will respond.
          Joe Phillips
          The Shallow Grave
          Winter Haven FL
          http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

this is terrible..............

thanks for the great customer no service.... cross these losers off the list also. St. Louis based too. What an insult !!!!!

Comment

Still havent received mine from St. Louis order?!! Anyone else having any luck?

Comment

More dissapointment !!!!!

if you cant handle the orders, dont take them. You would think this would be common sense. more ripoff haunt product vendors every year. extremely dissapointed !!!!

Comment

It is a "SHOT IN THE DARK" if they answer emails or phone calls. They charged our credit card twice for a product we bought at St Louis. Never refunded. We disputed the second charge. They are shady.
                  Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
                  sean@pixelpushersinc.com
                  312.613.7326 Mobile
                  847.550.6560 X 102 Office
                  844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Working...
                  X