Creepyworld ... Now 7 Haunts (Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepyworld ... Now 7 Haunts (Photos)

Okay folks... I know I'm way behind here and that is because we are trying to build TWO haunts in TWO months (Lemp and Creepyworld).

Here are some updates... Lemp by the end of this week the entire maze will be completed and I mean soup to nuts. Then it will be painted and we'll start building scenes inside after Creepyworld is done.

Lemp will get the best treatment we can possible do in such a short period of time... which isn't much. Lemp however will be totally re-done for the Haunt show in St. Louis next March. That is a promise!

Creepyworld is NOW SEVEN haunted houses in ONE location for ONE Price... we have added three new attractions: Choppers Gore and Grill, Ice Scream Factory 3D, and Route 666 Drive Inn.

I will get some photos uploaded starting later tonight. I'm going for a visit today.

Let me give you some details... Ice Scream Factory 3D is a 3D haunt clearly based around a serial killer in an ice cream factory. Route 666 Drive Inn is my favorite by far... it will feature a REAL move screen and we will show REAL movies. You weave in and out of wrecked parked cars and actors scare you...it looks just like a REAL drive inn its wild.

Silo-X was always kind of done half ass... so I had it totally torn down and thrown way into trash cans. This is built from scratch and well its pretty awesome now!!!! Again more photos of that coming soon.

Creepyworld will be HUGE this year... and I mean HUGE!

We are trying something new as well NO WAITING IN LINE!

More on that later.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Very interesting! Can't wait to see some progress pictures!
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Route 666 sounds great! Walking past parked cars,then maybe run down concession stand.Movie projector running.Good possibilities in this theme.Great stuff! Dan

Comment

Ya I like the drive-in idea as well. Like the logo for it. Not crazy about the other two. Looking forward to checking it all out.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

That Larry K...

...always an innovator!! It's great to see haunts venturing WELL beyond the typical hospital, house, or clown themes...

...can't wait to see!! I will DEFINITELY be in St. Louis again for 2011!!
          O'Shawn McClendon
          Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

Nice!

Great theme ideas! Can't wait to see it in action!
            *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Hope to see photos soon.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Okay here are some photos... working on the 3D haunt its coming out pretty cool. I will upload more pics soon. Larry
                Attached Files
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Awesome as always Larry! By the way, we've already booked our rooms for TW 2011 and we're looking forward to the Lemp Haunt Tour!

Kel
                  sigpic
                  Kelly Allen
                  Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                  www.RaycliffManor.com
                  www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                  www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Love the drive-in! It had the classic old look of an old time drive in. Great job. This sounds pretty cool. Is is like a maze of old wreck cars? Just wondering.
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

The drive in pictures look insane. I love the details!

Comment

Is that a real drive-in? and are you going to be playing something on it? Looks like its going to be fun, can't wait.
                        Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

So from what Im gathering from the pics where the drive in is right in front of Ravens Mansion. The drive in is gonna be the que line. Because it is where it used to be. This is a very creative idea if this is what you are doing. Larry I hope your gonna finally show that old reel movie of Night of the Living Dead you showed me in the old Darkness way back when you were in the old Welsch Baby Carriage Factory. Very interactive idea! I've always wanted to do a que line where you more or less are waiting inside the haunt.
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

once again

another great original idea from Larry and company. Finally! , something new. looks like a real winner.

Comment

The haunted drive-in is a great idea for many potential haunters.

Minimal space needed (much smaller than a trail); no building needed (except for the snack bar/rest rooms, which can be a big shack and offers lots of scare possibilities); junk cars filling in a lot of the space (always a problem with an open trail or new haunt short on props); a movie offering entertainment on the screen; and those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Excellent and original idea!

Don't forget the playground.

Comment

Working...
                              X