Zombies,creatures,monstors,demons etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombies,creatures,monstors,demons etc

I need as many zombies, creatures,monstors, demons, satanics as I can get. Am willing to agree to a fair price. Would also like to have haze machines,low fog machines and hight fog machines. Also, if you have some animated props would be great also. I will also take sounds,lighting.

PM sent to you
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Brad, Can you send those pictures again. I screwed up. Also tell me the price for the two and do you have the stands you used for them also. Lastly, tell me how you'd like to arrange the payment and if you have any shipping ideas let me know.

Comment

Here's the pics for you.
        Attached Files
        Brad Bowen
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by extreme evil View Post
          Brad, Can you send those pictures again. I screwed up. Also tell me the price for the two and do you have the stands you used for them also. Lastly, tell me how you'd like to arrange the payment and if you have any shipping ideas let me know.
          I cant include the stands, because we already have them mounted in place for this year. But they are easy and cheap to build. About $15 to $20 in PVC supplies, and some scrap 2x4 pieces.

And you wanted a price on the 2 costumes, or did you want one of the props also?
          Brad Bowen
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Brad,

If this sale falls through I might be interested... or would be curious if you have anything else for sale. Thanks!

Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
            www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
            Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Brad,

Okay, how much for all of it?

Comment

Please call me today(Tuesday), so we can work out a price and shipping details.

Brad @ 903-452-8231

Thanks
                Brad Bowen
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                X