Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 120 Volt Switch Mat

120 Volt Switch Mat with Built in Relay - No Wiring Necessary

This highly durable 14 inch by 14 inch mat is designed with plug and relay already installed. Plug into any normal 120V wall outlet, then plug any item, up to 100 watts into the 120V plug coming from the unit (on a 6 foot cord). Anyone who steps on it will immediately activate a buzzer, strobe light, lamp, recording device and more. Device automatically turns off when weight is lifted off of pad. The base is a hard plastic flanged bottom, and is built to be sunk into a carpet or flooring area. Simply cut out 14 inch by 14 inch hole in carpet or wood frame, and set mat down into recessed area. Features press-at-any-point actuation. Perfect for haunted houses, alarm systems or safety areas!

Asking $65 and that includes shipping to anywhere in the US. Let me know if you're interested!!
    Last edited by DrumnBassDriver; 08-24-2010, 03:10 PM.

Switch Mat

I am interested. Is this a used item?

Ed Z

Comment

I hope I misunderstand this. Sounds like you're running potentially lethal power through a floor mat, then having people stand on it.

Yikes!

Steve
      Lights Alive
      www.lights-alive.com
      Steve Peterka
      Lights Alive
      www.lights-alive.com

Comment

?

I am with you Steve, this doesn't sound safe.

Comment

switch mat

Is this a home made mat or some thing made commercially. iF commercially can we have the manufacture name and model # thank you

Comment

Yes this is a commercial mat and it's brand new. I bought it for a project and then realized I would do it a different way so I decided to sell off the new switch mat. It's perfectly safe and here's where I bought it from: http://www.starlight.com/switchmat.html

Comment

To HauntedYardProps....yes it's a brand new item...never been used. You want it?

Comment

I'll take it. Tell me how you want to do it.

Comment

Switch Mat

I'll take it. Make $75 so that will help with the shipping costs. Email me at tyler952001@yahoo.com and tell me what arrangements you need made. I can send the money tomorrow.

Comment

Ok cool...I sent you an invoice through Paypal.

Let me know if you got it!

Comment

Working...
                    X