No announcement yet.

Pennurst Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm only an hour away, definitely going to try my hardest to get there.

Comment

damn local people stirring up trouble

channel 10 news philadelphia reporting locals and others rebelling against building a haunted attraction at this site because of all of the REAL torture and horrible treatment that patients endured there back in the 70's. Hey, go after the state and the losers that were SUPPOSED to be giving these poor people care. Don't blame the new owners. That place sat there for YEARS untouched and was a dangerous place to anyone who entered (saftey risk). Now that people are trying to do some GOOD, like creating jobs and doing SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE with the property, they are being ridiculed for building a haunt there. the station running the story is NBC 10 in philly. search pennhurst asylum. check it out.

Comment

There is no such thing as bad publicity they say. with them complaining about it it just give free marketing to the haunt.
        Proud to be able to work at
        http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Hopefully

THAT'S THE WAY IT WILL WORK OUT. I wish Randy Bates and his ownership crew and his entire staff only the BEST here. The Bates Motel has kicked my ass every time I went there. A hayride beyond compare and the house, well, you gotta see it. Cornmaze is fun too. If Pennhurst is ANYTHING like the BATES, (with the pennhurst awesome size and tunnels) it will be one of the most desired haunted attractions to visit anywhere. I can't wait until September.

Comment

Can't wait to check out Pennhurst and The Bates Motel this year. The place looks awesome!

Comment

scary Pa Girl

your ride to and from Lancaster will be well worth it !!!! (try to go during the week) the weekend crowds are never ending! or- go EXTRA EARLY on the weekend. Have Fun !!!!!

Comment

After a few years..

I would advertise the old asylum as having a Pennhurst inmates and guards reunion, sort of like a high school reunion sort of a thing.
                "Hi howya doing?"
                "GGRRR!"
                "I remember you! You ate all the lead paint from your cell wall and got a disability check."
                "GGRRR!"
                "What have you been doing with yourself?"
                "GRRR! I got married, these are my kids, "ggrr!" grrrr!" gR!" and GRRRRRROWEL! Show the nice man your teeth kids!"
                "AAWWWW! Ouch! Stop them! owww!"

Now, we didn't bring any napkins so lick each other's faces nice and clean, kids."
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

still waiting for the results from the hearing (9/24/2010)

if anyone hears anything, please post good luck Randy and Partners!!!!!! the building and the tunnels have a lot of haunt potential !!!!!!! if it opens, it's gonna be great.

Comment

Congrats on getting to open!!!

I just read the article talking about you getting to open tonight!!! Congrats and have a wicked opening night!!!

Comment

let's go pennhurst asylum !!!!!!!

justice was finally served !!!!!! Pennhurst will open as planned !!!!!!! Good for them!

Comment

Scary PA Girl.................

Make your travel plans... Pennhurst is OPEN !!!!!!

Comment

pennhurst on travel channel tonite !

ghost adventures. 10 pm and 1 am. must see! the place is really haunted. and check out the tunnels!!!!! (friday, October 1st, 2010)

Comment

Originally posted by chuck weber View Post
                            Make your travel plans... Pennhurst is OPEN !!!!!!
                            Oh I'm on it already, will report once I've made it!

Comment

Working...
                            X